FatBoy Nano Urethane Gear Drive 1:2.6

@3DServisas replacement seals available?

Yes, V-ring Shaft Seal is available. You can search online stores. VA-050

7 Likes

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_d1e UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_d1f UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_d22 UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_d21

8 Likes

Hi @Kug3lis @3DServisas

Ive ordered these drives but in order to work on a custom talon deck design and some TB218s and i could really use some of the dimensions of the nano drive. (already checked website and thread for them)

Would you have a drawing with the dimensions on if possible? or if you could share privately as im really eager to know if customisations are needed to a talon design using your product.(an answer i assume many more here would like to know too)

:open_mouth:

IMG_4111

8 Likes

VC08VSpcTOykwlPy6CLa3A_thumb_d44 %25APazIBjSLeEtRhGcoTh6A_thumb_d42

9 Likes

FatBoy Nano with Bergmeister Wheels

IMG_1768 IMG_1769 IMG_1770 IMG_1773

16 Likes

Hi buddy, couple of questions for you?

what KV motors did you go for with the 2.67 ratio and the bergmeisters? 130 or 150KV?

what is the length to cut the motor shaft so it fits the nano gear drive?

@3DServisas this pic totally helps me make up my mind in using my Bergmeister or Abec adapters with my Evo :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It depend of your voltage and what speed or torque you want, make some test with a calculator :wink:

yes exactly i see you are very quick to try and flame people for asking relevant questions… on a li-ion 10s 130kv would hardly do 20mph real world and 150kv 26mph

already done the esk8 calculations hence i put 130kv or 150 hoping to gain insight of another person doing the same…

I guess it language barrier here :sweat_smile: (once translated, you’re really not cool…)

sorry to try to help you mate ! :v:

I use the 130kV btw

6 Likes

What enclosure is on the landyatchz?

1 Like

Here ya go @Legacy23

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product-category/enclosures/

2 Likes

Good print e-riders :v:

5 Likes

wow thanx, you just saved me some time :+1::+1:

You also planning to make them for the mtb gearbox version?

you’re welcome :blush:
Sorry, I didn’t get the mtb one, so I can’t …

would this thing work well one a vanguard deck?

1 Like

I guess yes, my Arbor Axis is a (just a little) bit the same outer shape :

1 Like

Also, the bigger version :

3 Likes