Final Compatibility check!

Probably a 6s is the absolute lowest voltage you want, but most people do 8s or above. With 6s don’t expect much power wise.

In that case, placing a car battery wouldn’t work then (?). I might be considering to build a custom battery pack, hell I want to build one as it is cheaper for me to access those cells, will it be tough to build one?

Most car batteries have high amps, low volts I believe. Plus the chemistry of the battery is off so there won’t be as much support on the forum for that. A lot of people build there own custom battery, and if you have the materials (spot welder, nickel strips, cells) then that is a great solution.

Those stuff are easy to get here, and at a really great price. Probably will learn how to build one, and lay off my board for the next few weeks or so

Bump this chat a lil’ I managed to get my hands on some LG 18650 S3 2200mAh (Blue) batteries recycled off some laptop batteries, is it good ? @barajabali

its not good unless you’re running in like 20p or something.

What batt’s would you recommend then, ones that are bang for buck, and where to get em?

Best value are the Samsung 25Rs.