So after researching and changing my mind about 100 times on what my first build will be, it finally came down to a DIY Lacroix!
I would love your input and experience as you guys have built tons and are always helping newbies in this great community of Esk8.
1. Deck and Enclosure from Lacroix.
2. Wheels and trucks = MBS Pro 2 and MBS Pro 2 Hubs with 7 inch Innova Inline tires
3, Battery = 12S5P Samsung 40T cells built
4.Motors = Torque Boards 170 KV 6380
5. ESC = Dual Focbox legacy
6. Mounts and pulleys = Ordered from @e.board_solutions : https://electricboardsolutions.com/products/dual-mount-for-mbs-matrix-ii?variant=14929704779811
7. Remote = Avio Mod Mini Rc from @nuttyjeff
8. Motor Pulley and wheel pulley = 18/68
9. Belts = 15 MM , 415 MM HTDM5
10. BMS = Speedict Neptune 15
11. Anti Spark Switch = ?? not sure…
12. Charger = ?? not sure…
If there is anything i can improve/change to make it better please let me know.