FLATLINEcustoms | Agent Orange | 40" Arbor Axis | Single SK3 6374 Motor | 12s Lipo (4 x 3s 5000mah) | VESC

Of course, just make sure you open it up and hot glue the coil to the board. I broke the first one quickly with the vibrations. I opened it before I sent it back and the coil had broken off inside it. The coil has no support and will break due to heavy vibrations from the board. The second one I got in exchange I opened up and hot glued the coil in place. Problem solved as of now.

http://www.amazon.com/AGPTEK®-Waterproof-Cycling-Headlamp-HeadLight/dp/B00JP8K80U?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

1 Like

Awesome mount. Look forward to seeing it on thingiverse.

Thanks @mcfly777

The wall mount is up on thingiverse now. I am wondering who is going to really print one after they see how long it takes.

Sweet, thanks!. If it fits my printer might as well print it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mcfly777 I want to see pics of them on the wall with your board on them.

ok you demand proof :slight_smile: I checked and it’s a 12h+ print so I’ll try later today

1 Like

Ok here’s the first attempt. Failed in the middle of the night. I think I’ll use this as the right and cut off the part that failed as it still can hold the board. I’ll print another one tonight, hopefully it sticks.

Leo

1 Like

The drop through covers are up.

Loop Key Mount: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1558717

Digital Voltmeter: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1558740

5 Likes

What printer are you using? Looks like its missing some and finished the top lower…

Could it be that it was printed without supports?

Hi I had removed the supports already. But the problem was that at some point the object came loose, and the top continue but offset…so I took it off :confused:

It’s a Qidi printer FWIW.

Leo

this is a seriously sick build. The custom printed parts look great!

Thank you @longhairedboy!

Has anyone printed any parts for their boards? I would like to know what ya’ll think of them and see some pics.

@mcfly777 and @Blasto were making some wall mounts. Any pics of those done and on the wall?

Haven’t tried a second attempt yet. I’m actually waiting for the release of your controller :wink:

1 Like

I printed 2 wall mounts, one printed perfectly, the other didn’t complete and I printed just the top part that was missing but it’s not perfect. Anyway, I have not hung the parts on the wall yet.

As for other parts, I printed one wheel pulley from thingiverse and it printed really well and strong. I’d totally use it. I wont use it since I ordered parts from @torqueboards and I’m waiting for them to arrive.

Other things that I see as easy to print: enclosure (I have a thread here), truck hole covers, bumpers, LED holders, etc.

Leo

1 Like

How did you wire the batteries do u have a diagram? Thanks.

I don’t have a diagram, they are just 4 batteries in series.

Where you get the lcd for a 12s? Thanks

Where did you get the 280mm belt, I’ve been looking all over and need a longer one for reverse mount