Focbox in stock and on sale ended /THANK YOU ESK8 BUILDERS FORUM/

We Have Received Our Bulk Shipment Of Focbox And Have 20 Plus In Stock. They Are On Sale For $145.00 With Free Shipping For All Orders Over $100. Please Visit Website To Order Yours Before They Are Gone!!!

UPDATE; THANKS TO THE DIY COMMUNITY. WE HAVE GOT OUR STOCK IN FOCBOX’S DOWN AND HELPED SOME GET A BRAKE ON COST. WE THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT AND AS ALL GOOD THINGS THIS LITTLE FLASH SALE MUST END SO TO KEEP BALANCE WITH OTHER SUPPLIERS. WE WILL CONTINUE TO WORK WITH THOSE WHO SEEK TO BRING PRICES DOWN AND QUALITY UP. WE WISH TO BRING INNOVATION AND QUALITY TO THE DIY COMMUNITY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT, HYPER ION BROS

www.hyperionsystems.org

3 Likes

Legit company? Anybody ever bought from them?

When do you ship out?

Focbox legitimacy can be checked with enertion, and paypal protection… So why not

next day on orders late in the day and same day for orders made night before or early morning

You sell torqueboard vesc? Are you guys working together? Price is lower than what torqueboards are selling them for? It seems a bit fishy.

no, we only have the 2. they are brand new never used. we bought them for testing but really didn’t get passed the FocBox on quality and size. we have them still a good esc, just not going to charge more than the 90 spent when bought. we will offer the maytech super vesc as a low budget alternative to the FocBox or the ESCape we plan on using in custom builds.

where do you ship from?

ATX, Austin texas

2 Likes

do you ship to europe?

we can, im looking into that for another customer in the EU. im trying to get the right currier that allows you to track. I will get back to you

1 Like

thanks for the nudge, its hard sometimes to get credibility in the community. I understand the concern of being ripped off and sold something other than what was advertised. We don’t operate like that if I can’t provide the best that is out there then I won’t offer it, thanks bro

Prices are bit low. Jason said before he doesn’t want the price too low, that $155 was the price he researched and came up with as the best price for the focbox.

Basically, once one guy goes lower, everyone else has to also to compete, and then the price is the same as the bulk order price.

Not that i’m trying to complain about low prices, but this is exactly why I haven’t restocked my focbox supply. I can’t pay $136 per foxbox for bulk pricing, sell for $145, and offer free shipping. It’s basically a broken system, which I why i am still looking for an engineer to do my own vesc design.

1 Like

I agree and when we have some credibility and our stock numbers are down at a manageable number then it will be the suggested retail price. I’ve been sitting on 30 of them for 3 months while getting all of this together. So really I’m not making anything profit, just getting us out there. and I agree I would rather buy from the small guys like ESCape and photon remote, flexibms, etc

this sale is only to get our stock numbers down. I can’t sit on 3000 dollars stock

3 Likes

Just made a purchase, should help with turnover :hugs:

1 Like

Me to, orderd 2 :slight_smile:

Will let you know my experience once i recive it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Everybody for your support, Being new to the esk8 DIY arena we expected some hesitation. We understand the issues everyone faces when trying to source quality products for your builds. It seams everyone on here has gone through it at one point or another. My Brother and I want to change things in ways that benefit the end user and not just turn a profit. We have seen room/need for advancement across the board in safety, reliability, affordability, distance, capacity and customization. We don’t want to lock anyone out, we want to work with those who have the same vision of possibilities. WE ride as a hobby/fun what is a clean renewable alternative mode of transportation that just happens to be the Fucking coolest thing ever… So good to ride…

THANK YOU ESK8 COMMUNITY ALL ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED ASAP, and to all those who placed an order today please feel free to email me with suggestions and wish lists and we will continue to improve and add more information for each product, thx again guys ( and yes I know some do use as a AMOT) its a good reason to sell your car

2 Likes

Hi, i just visit your website, seem that you are selling Bestech BMS but as far as i know it’s not a Bestech BMS, can you clarify that? Thanks.

we just add those to the battery build line up and they could be mislabeled.
I will double check that, we tested 4 different brands and the specs may have been mixed up. thank you for the heads up. I will get back to you with the correct information.

1 Like

Ok, I do apologize for the confusion my brother informed me the photos are incorrect. we will get the correct pictures up asap, thank you for noticing. We are new and still fine tuning things. We will update some photos to current products offered when we get our shipments in.

again thanks for the feed back, we will get that corrected

1 Like