FOCBOX UNITY | Official

Great ! did u try also via UART or not at all ?

Nope I just used PPM.

1 Like

Shouldn’t your max and min pulsewidth settings be switched? 2.01 should be max. 1.2 should be min.

No, I bought the PPM version so no included cables.

1 Like

but the best parts of the VX1 is the uart stuff, if youve not got that then why get vx1

I don’t believe I understand. The reverse button, you mean? To be fair, when I bought it I was under the impression that’s all I would be missing if running in PPM. Regardless, I am very happy with the remote as is but I would be interested in what you have to say.

1 Like

This is true, however, the feeling of the remote is important as well so working in PPM with it should be nice too I guess.

hello , do you have a date for next shippement ? This month ? the next ?

Yeah dude. Way too much inebriation that night. Such a stupid mistake after doing it like 1000 times before. Stupid mistake on my behalf

Im having the exact same issue. Is there any soulution?

I also have this issue. Im running the lates firmware (23.44).

I have a few seconds to update firmwere before the bluetooth disconnects.

https://forum./t/unity-23-44-baud-250k-ppm-bug

1 Like

Is there something on the unity i can check if it’s broken? Like a fuse or something? Tried everything but my unity just won’t work

how many time take enertion for send the unty , at they are receved the 20/09 ?

1 Like

Any chances of Enertion fixing bugs that have been in the unity app since the beginning? There is counltess of them, none get fixed, it’s ridiculous.

There will be a big update for the app in a few weeks. Modes, bugfixes, new function from latest vesc version like smart reverse etc

1 Like

This and profiles are what I’m looking forward to most. Aside from general bug fixes of course.

Like what? (geniune question, not trolling!)

@ Carl, Some ideas to improve, for the next generation of FocBox unity, It could be great to include 4x connectors with 2x pin each, in order to power 2x front light (withe) and rear (red) lights. Then for the rear light, to ride more safely, it could be possible to adapt the level of light (stronger) when we use the brake to inform the riders behind, than we are braking. Also, the level of lights could adapted by software/app or include in the remote, to have different level of light, (as Shredlight) depending light conditions (light ot black night) I thank you for your fantastic developpment, your attention and your great help in skateboard community. I thank you for your help and support. Friendly. (sorry for my bad english :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

Any iOS or iPhone support happening in the near future ?