Forum Etiquette - Speak your mind OR Shut your mouth?

that’s nice to hear, that is the reaction i would expect most people to have… but i suppose we are all different…

anyway… maybe i am being a fake asshole to make people like me more. maybe i am a really nice guy.

2 Likes

Did they throw a slice of cheese in that cat’s face? That’s messed up lol

4 Likes

its not untested…? what about this stuff?

the problem is everyone else is too fucking lazy to do what i have done… all they need to do is buy my motors & do some real world testing… if my motors are not better it should be easy to prove right?.. If nobody bothers to test my shit, everyone will just have to take my word for it.

5 Likes

https://www.radicalcreation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=23

3 Likes

Finally, someone else out there providing evidence that my 6355 motor stators are bigger & better, up to 200 watts more power he reckons… Doesn’t mention the fact that they are also treated to be waterproof too!

thanks for the link torqueboard…

hopefully this 3rd party review helps to explain to people why some motors are much cheaper! smaller magnets, smaller stators, less copper…

here is the proof…

1 Like

At the end if the review he said that the alien was just as good and cheaper. He also said that the force of the magnets has Weaker on yours and the same quality of motor can be bought for much less.

Yeah, it seems josh might be bit subjective with his review…

i prefer the facts do you? check this: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/enertion-6355-190kv-vs-alien-power-6355/2996

1 Like

Is it just me, or does everyone else feel the BURN! lol

I love me a good heated discussion. Gets rid of the need for coffee in the morning :grin:

2 Likes

I think this thread must be the back alley behind the “lounge” where we all beat the shit out of each other after a few too many… :beers: :beer: :tropical_drink: :wine_glass: :sake: :cocktail: :crossed_swords: :bomb: :metal: :baby_bottle:

4 Likes

btw, after all, I do agree that was a biased review. A true review should be done by someone who doesn’t hold a bias against a brand being reviewed. The fact that he was able to bend that metal plate at the end with his thumb is troubling. He should have cut his thumb off before that thing bent, but it did bend. I doubt an r-spec would bend under any circumstance.

I would be willing to concede that the R-SPEC is not the best motor on the market if someone can simply provide evidence that it is not…

ill be waiting patiently…

they better hurry up, though… because ill probably be the one who ends up bettering my own product before anyone else gets their shit together…

stay tuned

2 Likes

Don’t worry kiddo we have some motors on the way. They wont get fouled by rocks like those airplane motors you are selling either. :wink:

Yeah thats right, motors “designed” for eboarding! If you are tired of shredding your windings these should solve your problems.

11 Likes

You keep talking like you need a Ferrari to drive your kids to school or soccer practice.

You don’t. You put it as if your driving 60 amps through each motor but your driving like 30 amps per each motor.

So in total off of 37v at max you put out 2200 watts which is not much more then a boosted.

Sometimes I think you just made this forum so you can get your rocks off. LMFAO. Enjoy your hype while you can.

The false economy is your economy. :grin:

5 Likes

I have motors on the way too! No hype, just motors. Good, Solid, sensored motors. assembled in the vacuum of space, while orbiting Neptune.

5 Likes

You stopped selling 50mm motors and now offer 63mm…

Maybe you would like to explain why?

1 Like

Great… finally gonna step up and play with the big boys. Good work son.

1 Like

Because I kept telling people to get 63mm tacon motors…and use 15mm belts

Maybe when you decide to stop selling rc airplane motors you can join me.

10 Likes

@onloop - That’s like saying - Why aren’t you selling your aluminum enclosures anymore?

3 Likes

not really the windings more inhaling stones.