Forum Etiquette - Speak your mind OR Shut your mouth?

and you’re not being subjective when you write up a “comparison” featuring your own product?

3 Likes

Dajum this is amusement to the next level! Where is the webcam feed? Anyone on younow documenting this? I would love to hear the sound of all these bitchslaps ^^.

This “hobby” is going to explode! Luckily I got on this train this early :smile:.

4 Likes

I dont know man. Everybody got a point, everybody has its own selling point and trying to market products. But what I dont like is the comparing each other products next to each other and trying to convince that this products is definitely better than others. I mean its good for your own information and within private messages directly to individual customer, but don’t tell it out loud. Its professionally unethical to directly state this thing with or without independent 3rd party test. A war that has no end and not building positivity. Its all about money after all.

And when you guys comparing within each other by looking at each other past fail, it shows lack of competence. I mean really, everybody made mistakes. Everybody have version in their own products.

3 Likes

It’s true actually. Who here hates those cell phone commercials where verzion claims they are faster then at&t and then at&t claims to prove they are faster then verizon. It’s hard for either to make the claim, because it depends where one lives. Certain places, I have friends with verzion that loose some signal and speed. The same with me, and at&t. At he end of the day, they are both decent at providing reliable and decent speeds. So it’s what I call a fuck you - fuck you argument.

Hashing out like this seems to be hard for members here to do without resorting to cursing and/or childish games. It makes everyone (specifically business owners) involved seem very unprofessional. I understand not wanting to be “fake” and put on a persona, but there are better ways to argue than having to curse everyone out. State the facts and let them speak for themselves. If someone disagrees or thinks it’s still false, who cares? They will probably never change their opinion, and you don’t have to get worked up about proving them wrong. Agree to disagree.

1 Like

I would disagree the real buisness world is cut throat and if u think this is rough make sure to never get in the world of buisness because they will eat u alive. I think its good that they are going through each others products and disassembling them because that just helps u to have better options available as they make improvements.

I think we should take Sunday’s as day off from having confrontations …

How about we tone it down the rest of the day and re-start this tomorrow

1 Like

how about no, well not till my pizza gets here.

Would u prefer a nice beats by dre commercial where u get cool music and actors dancing with vibrant colors? If you want real shit u have to get over the fact that people are going to cuss and trash talk that the real world. Hell this isnt pre school people should feel free to speak their mind no matter what that may be. So long as there is nothing racial or ethnical going on i think everything else is fair game. Plus if you dont like what they’re saying then dont read it. Unless u are specifically named which then u should go ahead and say how u feel.

Lol ok…

20 20 20

im joking

Lol I know lol 20 20 20

Well I hope not abt the pizza :pizza:

1 Like

While i thoroughly enjoy this bitching and baby crying shit you guy have going on here as much as the next guy, I weep for E-Boards as an emerging thing. This (forum) used to be a place where you could go to get good solid advise, and encouragement for growing this phenomena, and pushing the limits of what could be done with e-sk8s. But it is quickly turning in to a baby pen of adult babies throwing mud and lashing out at what ever and who ever, now I’m not taking ANY sides! but i don’t want this (relatively) new hobby of mine ruined or to die out, because grown freaking people act like this.

Everyone get your petty shit together, and I really mean every one, if your spuring this on you’r part of the problem!

6 Likes

Name calling/cursing at each other solves nothing, Will. Yes, in the real world people get angry and lash out at each other. That’s perfectly fine. The difference is that these are guys selling the same type of stuff arguing about who has the best. The CEO of Adidas and CEO of Nike don’t have to fuck with each other in a forum to express how much “better” their products are. You know what they do? They CREATE better products and let them speak for themselves. Chances are if you have to tell people how cool you are, you probably aren’t.

2 Likes

very true. But hey its not my time they’re killing and sometimes people just have too much so i guess this is how they choos to spend it

1 Like

This all started with Enertion wanting to compare Apples and Oranges.

Toot his own horn that he’s better than the Average Joe. lol

It’s how he seeks attention :slight_smile:

4 Likes

open up your motors & show everyone what is inside then…

40 people have voted, 90% of them want people to speak up…

… i won’t stop fighting until i can get people to start thinking objectively & looking at the facts in front of them…

it’s sad that some people hide the truths from the community…

You can’t see my goods! :grin: You got to pay for these… nuh uh…

The false economy - Don’t get duped into paying for something you don’t need.

1 Like

I’m just gonna put this here, this is one of my favorite quotes…

“If you take quarrel with an idiot. From a distance, people can’t tell who the idiot is.”

4 Likes