Give me my money back @enertion

I’m about to apply to the tribunal here in NSW , did you have a copy of their ASIC extract I could use on my application?

I do. I can’t attach files on here as I’m on my phone. I’ll PM you when I get home and send you the file.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again if that 20% bullshit held any sway then all the shops my wife spends money in would not have to sell a damn thing. She buys 10 items and takes 5 back. Regularly. Just because a company has a policy does not make it legal. Consumer rights are kind of similar the world over except maybe for colombia. Pretty sure if you try to return certain products you get your head cut off but thats extreme.

2 Likes

They have been building a shitload of unity stock with money from customers so that they can do wholesale through Alibaba. Free loan, no interest.

Playing customers is the best way to keep the money in the bank.

Ive sent @adrianenertion several messages to get cookie cutter responses. I honestly don’t blame him. Poor guys must be swamped putting out fires working for shitnertion… HOWEVER if i dont hear back from him by the end of today, Im contacting my bank first thing in the morning

1 Like

Any news on it @Bobby ?

Dont be posting Jason’s address he has kids, He lives 3 mins away and i see him all the time at the shops. Roan a few times. I have been stung by enertions long order times too, I really think he is trying to do the right thing, but dealing with a complex supply chain in china is a nightmare I order security systems from china and I get the run around all the time. You have stock, yes we have 2000+, pay for 200, email will take 6 weeks we have no stock. Evolve I ring them up 30 min drive amost always in stock, no australia tax, no inflated shipping, a lot of the time I even get a discount. Warranty no dramas swapped on the spot

6 Likes

Black list them… Poor management skills Lack of financial control These people shouldn’t be in business

2 Likes

@JollyRoger pls move the details of the company, that may contain sensitive information about individuals, to a private discussion.

5 Likes

Dick move enertion. You created a shipping label to calm me down but shipped nothing!!!and why is the package coming from the united arab emiriates. I will be contacting my bank today

1 Like

That’s what a bunch of people’s shipping info said. Idk why

Mine shipped through there too. They get a shipping label from China (factory) and don’t get any updates until it hits destination country. Gotta be close man. Mine showed up 5 days after label creation.

1 Like

Why is that concerning a bunch of my packages update in Germany,France and Singapore

That would not be so wise. Its max 1 week away now eh. So why would you back out at this moment… :roll_eyes: Forwarders are used for instance to tackle import duties.

Enertion did give my some communication back since my last message, and @CarlCollins was really helpful back then. He decided that my bootloader was corrupt, and said he was coming with a fix soon (which was all great). Last message received was more than two weeks ago… I’m getting really tired of this shit. As this seems to be a really basic MCU I could flash the bootloader myself, but I’m worried about breaking even further which would then be my fault. Can I please get a response? I wanted to try my board weeks ago, but thanks to Enertion I can’t. I’m really tempted to do that charge back after all and just get a different VESC…

2 Likes

You don’t need to go with charge back, Let’s fix your unit

1 Like

Oh my, Carl is back!

1 Like

Yeah :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello Carl, I asked for a full refund via email ticket but got no answer

Can we see a pattern here???

Here is the solution… Take out credit or debit card used to buy cheap item from china. turn over card call number on back of card explain to them the item has not been received.

BOOM!!! ENIRTION GETS A $50 fine for the charge-back, and you get 100% of your money back!!!

3 Likes