Group Buy Bestech BMS?

i think many people forget all these bms come from china and that bms in particular has given me zero issues in the 8 months ive tested it

Just because they all come from China doesnt mean they are all the same quality. @Acido antispark switch costs money so you’re better off buying a bms with the switch for a nice clean look vs antispark xt90s imo. Its just not worth it in my opinion to skimp out on a cheap bms. Plus 45 amps isnt enough max discharge for me. Now if you wanted to get a cheap bms to charge only for your batteries go for it.

paired with a vedder switch its a treat but you are entitled to your opinion, i have the besteh 80a bms for discharge yet have noticed no diffenrece between my cell voltage or anything else in my batteries with the exception of the bms size

Any response on buying multiple from a single order? (Im looking into a 12S Bestech BMS, specifically HCX-D223V1)

There is no checking if they work well…they die with use

I ment for balancing the cells not for its internal ressistance or cappacity loss

Hello John, let me ask about the 12S.

If they don;t allow multiple different ones for the MOQ, is there anyone here who wants to go in with me for a 12S BESTECH BMS? (This model specifically: HCX-D223V1

I could be interessted. Are you from eu/Germany? :slight_smile:

hey I’m looking forward to buy this bms. Can I join your buy?