GT2b Mad Munkey v1 Enclosure **NOW READY FOR DOWNLOAD**

Haha, nope but the shell is durable! Came out okay except my big toe… Re-hurt it from my 26mph get off in mesh shoes 4 weeks ago. Then just some light road rash on forearm.

That is a thin plastic pin that holds that front arm on.

This is great. Would love to 3d print and work on an improved trigger. I can design one in Fusion 360.

1 Like

PM if you’d like me to print and mail you one.

@Jeff @chaka, Mold Star® 15 SLOW and clay are on the way.

2 Likes

Dont be afraid to smooth out your positive model before making the mold. You can also coat it in paint to give it a gloss, satin or flat finish. Might want to test the compatibility with the mold release and silicon.

I have also put a thin layer of bondo on 3D printed parts and then sanded down from there to fill in any crevasses created during the print.

I used to do bodywork on cars, found my filler primer. It’ll be smoooooooth before mold. Ordered some smooth-on release spray as well. Going to be my first go at this. I have watched hours of YouTube videos.

4 Likes

I don’t know a lot about electronics, so therefore this might be a stupid question, but here goes: Can you just cut the board off where you don’t need it? I thought something would loose the connection… The controller looks VERY VERY nice btw!

Thank you oscar! I am working on a how to video step by step that will explain it all. But to answer your question, yes where it is cut doesn’t hinder with any circuit.

10 Likes

How can you have an UNSOLVED rubiks cube standing there unsolved!! :open_mouth: *Cringe

2 Likes

Lmao. Of all the things there, you see the rubiks cube in the very back. :laughing:

2 Likes

@krudte that Rubiks cube has been solved many times. Every one of my friends feels the need to rearrange it if its sovled.

1 Like

Sorry :stuck_out_tongue: I know your pain… xD here’s a part of my collection, when my friends get to them it takes AGES to undo… especially the 11x11x11… (Also sorry for the hi-jack)

@DilatedPupils I’m Broken i know :wink: @FLATLINEcustoms it seems like a sweet setup you have there, wish i had a work space…

6 Likes

Do you know www.gct-hp.de?

1 Like

No, but i can see that he and I have about the same 3x3x3 average :slight_smile:

@chaka if you need help with yours email me. I emailed you about the battery install.

You did a great job with the design! It is pretty straight forward. I plan on fitting it out this weekend.

1 Like

Thank you @chaka!

just make sure you cover the battery with a piece of the plastic from taking the battery apart. It should cover all of the metal part of the battery plus the BMS.

@longhairedboy your Mad Munkey should be to you today.

1 Like