GT2b Mad Munkey v1 Enclosure **NOW READY FOR DOWNLOAD**

@akira yes I am, life just gets in the way. :slight_smile: This whole last entire weekend was setting up the slipnslide into the pool. Having the kids and neighbors kids over then last night clean ups. Haha. Wish all I had to do was work on E-board stuff.

2 Likes

Hi Flat, Sorry if you interpretated my post as a push. English is not my native language. Just knowing that it is still in your plan is enough to make me happy :slight_smile:

@akira, I didn’t take it as a push, hopefully I didn’t come off rude towards you. I know people are waiting on this .STL upload. It is coming for you guys. When it is uploaded you guys here will be the first to know.

1 Like

Thanks, I sent you a pm.

If you leave the bottom side open (like in the prop shop video) I am very optimistic you should be able to fill all the cavities with some light tapping.

1 Like

@Jeff I re-designed the .STL for making the mold with a tapered opening on the bottom. Which will be the top for pouring resin and can burp it.

Wow I love this design!

Any chance I could be a tester? I don’t have access to a 3d printer and I’m currently using a GT2B full size…

Thanks for your consideration!

@mschil2440 PM me.

20 characters.

that’s an awesome build!! how “easy” is it to get airbubbles out of the cast? I know that some mould makers have a kind of ‘vibrating-table’ to release air bubbles before curing.

Thank you @bbq870 not sure yet still working on getting a piece I can cast.

(I wonder why I always suggest vibration…):blush:

or: what about using a vacuum cleaner for getting out the air. (cheap vacuum chamber) but I guess some cast material has no issues with airbubbles

What resin would I be able to put colors in? Smooth-cast 310?

Not sure if the other ones can take color. You can always call them, they are usually pretty helpful.

1 Like

Any updates? I would also like to 3d printing this if possible!

@FLATLINEcustoms

Hi, i’m actually totally new to this forum, but not to e-skateboarding. id love to use one of your Munkeys. But 1st i do not getit how to PM in this forum. and 2nd would you be willing to share the 3d data, so that i could make some changes -id need a pot-signal for the steering channels instead of the swiches you made (for linear controlling a break servo for magura breaks additionally but separate to the regen-break)

I use Autodesk inventor and would be happy if you wanna share your data. otherwise where are you acutally living, and what would you take for one munkey inc shipping to Austria/europe

greets

Notger

thanks!

Built mine :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 Like

Happy Tuesday! Alright boys and girls, the Mad Munkey is up and ready for download.

-----------------------------------------------WARNING-----------------------------------------------

READ THIS BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO BUILD A MAD MUNKEY!

You WILL have to place one of the two plastic sheets that you took off the battery when taking it apart back on top of the battery or you WILL short the board pins out on the metal battery casing.

If this case has helped you enough for you to donate please do. Any donation will be appriciated for the time taken and the reels of filament harmed in the making of this case. PayPal - [email protected]

If you need any build questions answered don’t hesitate to ask. If you don’t have a 3d printer or acess to one and would like one printed for you, email me at: [email protected]

Happy building, hope you enjoy this case and here is the link. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1550237

8 Likes

I’m glad you got the enclosure together and working! Hope you enjoy it.

@Krudte sorry for taking so long. Let me know how you like it.