Guy's it has been great Bimmer out

Grats on the new edition to your house and the new job!

Best of luck!

1 Like

It looks like some good luck has come out of the bad luck that came your way, I’m particularily impressed that you managed to knock your wife up wearing a neck brace :smile:

Ps.Is a hummie deck/enclosure worth selling to Ireland?

3 Likes

i never got one.

wtf.

nevermind. good luck, brother.

1 Like

@bigben is getting some decks for Europe maybe they can transfer the deck from China

1 Like

Haha it happened before the accident we just found out this month.

3 Likes

I won’t be needing any of this make reasonable offers.

4 Likes

Good luck @bimmer with your future endeavors man. Congrats on the kiddo! That is awesome. Can’t describe how good it feels to be a dad (still new to it myself). Gotta ask. Your handle, how did you come up with it?

1 Like

I have only owned Bmw’s.

3 Likes

Cool cool. Tell me a story on those BMS’.

Was gonna build 2 beast boards with 12s6p 120a discharge packs

3 Likes

Pm sent ? Hehe

I think made @JohnnyMeduse could make some use out of this stuff and maybe come out with his own vesc

If you send the pcb’s to E-TekNet they sand them down layer by layer and then can make you more :smiley:

Sorry to see you go, we’ll all miss your contributions. Do stop by time to time.

Does your parts kit include everything needed to build the B-box? I’m interested.

1 Like

please tell me they were all bmws before the year 2006 please tell me you rocked a daily driven e46 m3

1 Like

congrats man, keep it going.

@bimmer Wish you the best bro, Go wild on the road !

I had a 130i 2004 as my first then a 2007 335i and I just totaled a 2015 m5 so I am back to a 2007 335i

oh! old one series, for some reason i didn’t think you were a eurobro 335i is very good but i must highly, highly recommend an old m3, or a z4m, so good

Congrats man! I just had a kid, 9 months old and I’m in love.

On the other side, dealing with a pregnant lady OMG! That’s the hardest part, ohhhh no, my mistake, the hardest part are the first 6 months after the baby is born, the baby becomes the center of her universe and everything else does not matter, but remember they are just hormons! It will be better after that, just stick with her!

12 Likes