Guy's it has been great Bimmer out

Congratulations, happy Father’s Day.

Sad to see you go, but I must say…It’s been awesome watching you make shit happen!

Best of luck on your adventures.

Good luck on the moves.

Good luck bro, and have a nice baby time :slight_smile:

Good luck on your future endeavours man, we’ll miss ya here, and also i really do hope you rock an E46 M3 like @osbor said eventually!!! :joy:

Tires anyone?

2 Likes

Hey @bimmer congrats on the new opportunities! Sorry to hear it’s going to infere with your ability to pursue this hobby!

I was wondering if you received my direct messages about the switches. Hope we can figure something out about it.

Still haven’t heard from you @bimmer.

Has anyone heard from @bimmer? I purchased some items and he stopped responding to me. Hope everything is okay…

EDIT: He got back to me. PM him and im sure he’ll respond.

1 Like

Same here. Haven’t heard from him in a while.

Still haven’t heard from @bimmer. Getting worried about my order.

i still haven’t heard from him

Haven’t heard anything either, though I haven’t PM’d him. Not sure if I’m worried yet or not :stuck_out_tongue:

he got back at me, im sure he will at you

1 Like

good luck bimmer you did a good job here!

1 Like

I am also patiently waiting for my B-Box order

2 Likes

Any luck? I am getting a little worried…

2 Likes

*crickets*

1 Like

Apparently my 1st order was “lost” and he resent a new batch 23 days ago. Still haven’t received anything.

At this point i’m considering the money as lost. Kind of a bummer to see this happen…

@chsknight file a PayPal claim

1 Like

Sent as friends and family… It was a small amount so I’ll deal with it. Just thought I would give a heads up to others.

@bimmer , I still haven’t received anything I’ve paid for. I gave you $430 of my money, my phone number and, according to you, I’m close enough to drive over and drop them off. I just started the claim process on PayPal because I’ve been left with no other options. This is not the route I want take. This is my hobby so I’d prefer to skip the headaches and just enjoy myself wouldn’t you?

6 Likes