Guy's it has been great Bimmer out

Any updates here?

Nop, yet another scam :frowning:

1 Like

Shame :frowning:

Nope he’s eloped with @NAF & the monies In fact @Shogu12 arranged to have them flown out together on honeymoon to a secret location

…personally I think it’s kind of a sweet ending

7 Likes

Ruins things when people exit like this :expressionless:

Rofl :grin:

I didn’t want to do this, but I’ve been unable to get in contact with @bimmer via PM or email and haven’t received anything. I’m beginning the PayPal claim process.

4 Likes

Your not the only one apperantly. Unfortunate.

1 Like

Very unfortunate indeed. If this was a scam it was a very elaborate one with immense attention to detail.

2 Likes

Yeah I went back and read a bunch of posts and it seems a little fishy. But it appears he would of designed a vesc 6 derivative produced at least 10 pcbs and kits (if not more), there was an odd lacking number of photos of the kits or pcbs for them so maybe something happened and he couldn’t get the pcbs anymore? Seems a little strange nonetheless

i got one of those pcb’s and it came in shitty condition. poorly soldered and whatnot. i ordered it from him 2 months before i got home from school and by the time i could get it tested; bimmer disappeared. i got @JohnnyMeduse to fix it though and now it runs like a charm. i dont believe he came into the whole thing with intent to scam, but he bit off more than he could chew and real life happened too. i hope everyone can get their issues somewhat resolved.

3 Likes

Yup seems like the case to me :frowning: seems like a lot of good work went to waste. Hope everyone who could got their money back.

What’ hes real name?

Suprised to here there were problems with people not receiving them. I bought 2 kits and received them fine, I know I overpaid but hey I know what I was getting into.

right before he left he told me he would send them and asked for my info too, but he never got back to me. well. atm it’s w/e. I learned my lesson i guess.

paypal name was Lydia Pugh

I tried emailing the Paypal address (Lydia Pugh) but got no response. I opened a Paypal case (which sends a message to the address I think) last Thursday. I’m allowing 1 week for a response, but I have no response by tomorrow I’ll escalate to Paypal.

this is a goner. just try to dispute it with paypal.

I will, but I like to give people a fair chance to respond just in case there was a death in the family or somesuch.

yeah, me too. But since then no-one heard anything.

100% scam

Edit: I also messaged Lydia P. : no response :confused: