Haggyboard : esk8 street and AT boards and components

Haggyboard,

We spoke about them in the Metasurf topic, I don’t find a topic on them (I don’t work or anything with them, just sharing their stuff), and I already fall in love with this wheel (and ask for them, waiting for the end of the month now).

But many other things looks too good to !

2 in 1 here too : The Haggy motor 6364 190kv HK look or more like trampa :

Some gorgeous Senor pepe 90mm 78a Kegel pattern :

Or the AT Bergmeister wheels, 150mm and with 22mm longboard bearing : https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0062/5849/1507/products/bergmeister-wheel-on-scale_2000x.jpg?v=1539109893

TheMANA-ONE-07 DECK, 42.13" deck, Horizontally laminated with high strength epoxy, Taiwanese bamboo, Canadian birch and could choose between the medium flex 7ply or the 9ply+2ply glass fiber version.

The KAHUA FORGED & PRECISION MILLED TRUCKS look really good and wide :

HAGGY DRIVE SYSTEM - 2 IN 1 - (STREET AND ALL-TERRAIN) SEÑOR PEPE 90MM & BERGMEISTER AT : https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0062/5849/1507/products/hds.2in1.red_2000x.jpg?v=1539109910

And even the 3D folder of the universal 60T driver to adapte the wheels to other trucks ! https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0062/5849/1507/products/60T.universal.drive.gear.v4_2000x.jpg?v=1539109875

Sorry, it looks like there were too much good looking photos to share :blush:

Enjoy & Ride safe :v:

11 Likes

Yeah I have been talking to him about his work.

He is even creating custom nickel strips for 4p batteries - I can’t share pictures but it’s good

2 Likes

I tried to email these guys and it bounced.

These are really real?

Yes, very good 1st contact too, even during his holiday ! But he come back on the 26th.

Also, there is Motor pulley, Drive gear for kegel and Flywheels pattern. A custom-made JST PH 2.0MM 6-PIN SENSOR panel mount connector set for a robust and water-tight connection between motors and ESC.

Yes they are, I have been talking to the owner for the past week, he is currently on holiday until the end of the month.

He aims that his off-road wheels will be done mid November

His wheels are made by labeda

And his trucks have a 12mm stepped down to 10mm

His pulleys are only designed for his trucks

1 Like

I’ve had these wheels for 2 years now. They are amazing, 5 inch pneumies is perfect for street.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/770

7 Likes

that’s good to hear; thanks my friend.

Please let him or her know that I tried to order the Haggy Drive kit for five bones or whatever it was (the one in stock) and their checkout failed last week.

I then sent an email to both of the [email protected] and support@wertrimo addresses asking for support, and both bounced.

I’ve seen these wheels in Oz before and never knew who made them. They looked perfect.

37%20PM

Yeah he told me he paused orderes because he cannot fulfill them whilst being on holiday

He is also on the forum - he is European so his English is very good

@riverside.rider

1 Like

Looks cool to, wich one are those ?

20181009_190132

5 Likes

So they’re 127/125mm ?

1 Like

Isnt 150mm 6 inches? what did I miss :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I only find that model on the net corresponding to 6" air tire or this but airless …

1 Like

Pretty sure these are different

1 Like

Maybe they’re different. Mine are 125mm. But they’re haggy boards.

Edit: Got them from a forum member 2 years ago, he was in Taiwan and was moving to Europe.

I was looking for the company then but couldn’t find anything about them, til recently.

3 Likes

hummm, yes maybe, regarding to your photo and the new Haggy wheels 125 vs 150mm, and the tire doesn’t look bigger, so I guess the rim/hub is smaller too …

ok thanks ! Does anyone else find those type of 3 spoke 125mm wheels air tire ??

2 Likes

I guess my search for 5 inch pneumies continues.

3 Likes

hehe dude. Don’t want to be annoying but are you 100% sure they are 5 inches?

Have you measured them?

5 inch pneumatic tires are unicorns. I looked and looked and looked and never found anything.

1 Like

I’ll measure them when I get home

3 Likes

That would be amazing man. Me and @Riako both are shocked :crazy_face: if you managed to get 5 inch awesome looking nummies somehow.

3 Likes