Haggyboard : esk8 street and AT boards and components

Niiice mate !!! :star_struck: So cool.

I work a bit on it to, but not that far ! :wink: :+1: well done bro Now I want to see more !

Left to right : the white: 3D print …PTEG or Nylon … or Nylon, pom CNC. Simple, no bearing in. The raw alu: simpler CNC alu work, bearing seat. The red: like full option, lighter, anodized, bearing seat,…

I would love to see all your folder of 3D modeling guys ! If you know the number of stuff modeling never see the light in my library :blush:

3 Likes

Nice!. Your render settings seem to be much better than mine - I can never get it right anymore.

I have designed a 3 gear system for 80-107mm wheels like Kegels and Flywheels. Most of the concept was applied to the design that I just did for the Haggyboard offroaders and even use some parts. For example a bearing shaft and the clamp for the truck.

The wheel gear has an integrated bearing The gears are 12mm wide 3:1 gear ratio

1 Like

He actually was for the first two days I was there so it could have happened buuuuut… :cry: Oh well next time!

1 Like

I think I have see this somewhere here … surely in no word only pic topic but was not sure too. This is a genius idea for small wheel !!

Looks perfect. with module are you using ? I used to go with m2 for emtb or air tire drive, but with this little one I’m hesitating for m1.5. I made some bigger for 9", smaller for the maybe future 5" one … just started this WE to redo all once again. Don’t know if they will see the light one day but, you all always inspire me !.. Now more than ever see in my hand the mini 4:1 DD Heli for Trampa trucks by Jenso …! Can’t wait the testing.

Yeah a lot of things have changed since then but yeah it was on that thread at some point

Module 2: 42:14T - all experimental

1 Like

Looks great!

I still got some cheap “driver” to custom for a test (too bad it’s m1.5 44T, I will ship them to you for testing…) It should be easily custom on a lathe, I guess, maybe cheaper than making one from a peace a material …

Your 2 stages gear sound just so good, when I was modeling this (but normal 1 stage) I didn’t find to good compromise cause of the small wheel (and want good clearance). It’s why I pass to Gummies (hope it’s not a bad choice). At the same time, I was selling the dual hub/esc/remote of Maytech, cause of lack of power… So when I get my Gummies, I see immediately what I got to do : make from them a new bigger powerfull Maytech 9055 hub like, but in 125-75 DIY way :smile:

I will make those hubs now I start it just for me for science and maybe see to rework on a GD for the future air tire setup (before to make my hub for air tire that I start more than a year ago) ESK8 + DIY = too much project than you should/could accept ! hahahah

(Sorry for this massive of topic, I stop now !)

Thanks Timo, you make my day ! :v:

I think so for sure !!! :smiley: awesome, thanks for sharing bro ! I pass I know how many hours on the net to search thing like this, you can’t immagine !!! :smile:

Thanks for all, 2018 was even more crazy than 2017 and it smell like 2019 is going crazy in DIY ESK8 world, I love so this community !

Edit : franglish fail again ^^

2 Likes

@riverside.rider

The shipping for Brazil on PayPal is 750 TWD, is that correct? A bit expensive and more expensive than the cable itself

Thanks

you’re a genius bud :slight_smile: well done as always

1 Like

I want a geardrive setup…

4 Likes

So do I that’s why im designing them :joy:

1 Like

@Pedrodemio: Good morning. I am using Shopify for the webshop and calculating transportation costs is rather rigid and does not allow for much customisation. What I can do is to check for cost of posting the cables in a simple envelope. I believe the cost would be greatly reduced. Let me get back to you on that once back in the office.

@sofu: Good morning. I left early next morning when you arrived in Taipei. Next time you are in Taiwan, you are more than welcome to pop by the office. You asked if I would be selling the motors without the rest of the drivetrain. At the moment I won’t be doing that because right now most of the motors in stock are already built into the drive trains. If I see that the drivetrains (with the Bergmeister pneumatic wheels) sell well, then I will make a follow up order of motors and can consider selling them separately. There will however be some changes to the motors, particularly to the sensor wires. All new motors will come with the sensor adapters (https://haggyboard.com/collections/connectors/products/vibration-proof-6-pin-sensor-connector-compatible-with-vesc-based-escs) included. All going well, I could have motors back either just before or just after Chinese New Year. I shall keep you posted.

@moon: impressive work! will you be using an o-ring around the wheel pulley to keep the luberication / oil inside the casing?

====== Paypal is now working again.

======

1 Like

Yes you do want it :smiling_imp:

Thanks, that would be better

Yes I will, just that is something I will think about later

Hi any news regarding that?

1 Like

@LukePL hi Luke. Innova cannot do any smaller diameter while still keeping 45mm width. I have no doubts that there may be plenty of other companies in mainland China that can do it, but we are very happy with what Innova has done for us, especially in regards to the quality. Besides, we are based in Taiwan and so is Innova.

Thank you for asking. :wink: Maybe you can as this company from Alibaba? They are not responding to some of us and you are a legit company.

@LukePL: As far as I know Innova is not selling on Alibaba…if you see companies selling Innova branded tires they may either be legit resellers for the standardised tires or fakes. If you purchase from Alibaba you may wish to take into consideration that a lot of companies (tire producers) use chemicals to treat their rubber / nylon compounds that are carcinogenic. So be careful when you buy on Alibaba.

I was talking about this company. https://miracal.en.alibaba.com/productgrouplist-215755582-5/MOTORCYCLE_TYRE.html?spm=a2700.icbuShop.costd19dbc.9.51047c4b6WWsKr&isGallery=Y

As for chemicals you are right. I bought well known 6 inch tire on Aliexpress. Unpack it and touch my face around eye with the same hand that I hold tire. Immediately my eye start to burn and turn red. I washed this tire with water and mild detergent and after that it was ok. For sure some bad chemicals.

@LukePL: I am not familiar with this company but it looks like Evolve had their prototypes made by that specific company and then abandoned the idea…so I would assume that Miracal continues to use the prototype mould to produce these wheels. Maybe they are good indeed…only one way of finding out…But of course I could also be completely mistaken. There is so much going on in China that just baffles me (in a positive and in a negative way)…good luck! If I can be of assistance, let me know.