Has anyone tried the nano-x yet?

I see that you have a Bluetooth module connected to the VESC. Can you please remove that one and try the bind process again. There shouldn’t be any interference with the receiver and I never experienced a problem but who knows.

I use spectrum 2.4g radios and receivers in rc’s. Sometimes the radio and receiver don’t like to be close when binding. I’ve helped a few people solve their problem by asking them to stand back 10’ when turning on the remote. When all else is failing, just try it. Good luck. I have one coming too…

1 Like

Just tried disconnecting bluetooth. still won’t connect.

Just tried the distance test. Still won’t connect.

1 Like

Bummer. I’ll be watching this to see if you have any luck. All the best and Happy New Year.

have you try to charge the remote… or maybe try to contact enertion support.

Fully charged remote during this process, after first initial try to bind. Just contacted Enertion Support for help and directed them to this chain.

1 Like

Just for comparison, so all other things can be disregarded, here is a short clip with the Mini remote sync.

Mine is doing the same as yours and enertion support linked me to this is there a solution? @SageTX

I saw you are using transparent hot glue to keep the connector steady. By experience I can tell you that 80% of transparent hot glue in the market IS NOT ELECTRICAL INSULATOR. If this is your case, you are probably shorting some wires of the servo.

Wow. This I did not know. I was just using it for vibration control. I’ll remove it and see if it helps.

This did not help, however, the MIni remote works just fine, so shouldn’t be the problem.

Hey i just had the situation where my nanoX was not connecting. I got pissed and moved the receiver away from the vesc and it connected…

@SageTX

this didn’t work. put receiver outside of enclosure, still no dice.

Not yet…

Dude. You need to get refunded…

@onloop any easy fix???

Is anyone else who pre-ordered still waiting for their nano-x?

1 Like

I’m am back and forth on whether or not to take the nano x out of it’s box with all of the bind issues i’ve been seeing. My electronics are a pretty tight fit in my enclosure so I don’t love taking the enclosure on and off. Should I do it or just stick with my gt2b?!

My enclosure isn’t the easiest to take on and off and now I wish I wouldn’t have taken it off and just stuck with the gt2b. I’m getting the same problems as everyone else with binding. Any ideas? Binds first time, then never again.

I just connected Enertion Nano-X and had binding issues. I moved the RX away from the VESC and issues are gone. I don’t know if that’s because of proximity to the VESC or if the connector cable needs to be straight (looped wire, induction effect?). I’ve turned it ON/OFF over a dozen times, no issues at all.