I’m opening this thread to document the development process of our new deck.
Whats different compared tho the longer HAYA V0 deck:
- Pockets are shorter and wider, measuring 490*+91,5mm (Allowing up to 5p glued 18650 modules sideways).
- Small pocket behind the main battery components to fit a BLE-Module, receiver or ever a micro BMS. (Will post pics explaining it)
- Flat tail, still constrained by the universal mould we are using.
- 825* mm long (32,5"). Light and portable. Max WB 23,5”
- Directional V shape. 244mm on its widest side, as wide as we can go with our veneers.
*dimensions may vary a little bit.
It also will have a centre beam to distribute the pressure put over the lid and feature 4 motor hole channels. Price-wise it should cost around the same as the other deck, maybe some bucks less because of the bit shorter veneers, otherwise its as labour intensive as the other.
It’s still in a very early development phase. We just cut and shaped the deck today Any progress or production related news will be posted here.
Quick n dirty to see and feel the deck proportions.
(will update them as soon as we mill the pockets, and then as soon as we have CNC’d ones) (The V0 deck has also the new V0.1 nose, that’s why some inserts are visible, that should not be like that)
edit: CAD: Hope you like it
NEWEST IMAGES (imgur post): LINK
Deck reservation (1st Beta batch) https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGZPAAdRsx7cZKnw3xjB0VDEsDbgK4Kxd-NgVEKaJphriNIA/viewform?usp=send_form