HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Yes, he’s has 2 and was considering selling 1 for the right price.

Cheers, I’ll give him a text

Still waiting on my board to make it from Germany to the USA. Has anyone received their board after the redirect from Spain to Germany then USA?

No update on mine yet either

But still scroungin up batts and other components anyhoo so not rushin

I’m still stuck in germany

I want a HAYA even more now I CAD’ed this

EDIT:

10 Likes

OoooooooOOOOO. Like.

Only the one going to canada made it. Ive called several times DHL, being regular shipping they say they cant tell me more, last status was marked at the Frankfurt Airport. In usa USPS would take over the delivery :confused:

I cant make an official complaint before the 22nd work day, so we only can wait.

All the decks have the same status

3 Likes

don’t forget that there is partial goverment shutdown in the USA, combine that with the holiday madness, et voila you got your delay. Just my theory

1 Like

Fortunately mail is still going strong here. Trump, not so much.

2 Likes

anyone in the US has an extra HAYA? will trade with these holders fully assembled with VTC6 + difference.

1 Like

@monkey32

10char

no extra here…one in spain you kids know the deal.

1 Like

How would this work with unity and nese modules?

Ahh sorry for the confusion.

1 Like

Both fitted sideways. There is a 17mm slimmer NESE design version that would work better. Also check Winflys compression design, he has done a great job, seems to be the best solution available if you are looking specifically for compression packs

4 Likes

more concerned about the unity really not fitting the build

There is room, wait for blasto and others to publish their work.

Future iteratios will have yet another wire-channel extra for the unity phase leads.

You should do a recess on the beam and a steel plate on top or U shaped piece around to reinforce. Planning to put 2 unities for a 4wd with my modules. There will still be plenty of room left.

The lid does reinforce quite a bit, i‘d do it in some sort of plastic, but thats added logistic complexity.