HAYA HB92 Integrated Deck

Also interested how much space between the lid and the division on the board? Would a DieBieMS be able to fit in there somehow?

2 Likes

@Acido
that deck is nice and it seems rigid! i might get one!

@Acido Thats great, guys start saving up $$ :smiley:

This place will be like a shark infested tank on pre-order week.

3 Likes

@pixelsilva this is what i was going on lol

Defo not the first but very sweet none the less and I will be adding it to the rest.

1 Like

…je…je… you got me pretty boy! :rofl::facepunch:

1 Like

Put me down for one :grimacing:

Not long ago @evoheyax was offering something like this.

@pixelsilva

2 Likes

Looks like a winner to me!!!

Geez its so pretty I just want to put if up as a display piece in my house. Nah I kid I want to ride that thing. It looks amazing. I’m down for one.

Not sure if I just can’t read or was there no mention of the width? :laughing:

That is really nice! :clap:t3::clap:t3:

I need to fit:

• 10s4p nese
  • diebiems in nese enclosure
  • focbox unity
  • metr pro
  • space for foo (E.g. JTAG’s potential USB-C charge module, hardware for lights, controller RX)

I need to do some measurements on these. Looking forward to your build!

3 Likes

First DIY deckt then theres the @Hummie 's one

what is beach wood? :desert_island: shouldn’t that be maple :maple_leaf:?:slight_smile: hope i’ts 10inch wide, and would be nice to see concave. fiberglass lid is a good idea imo.

1 Like

It’s got radial concave but I do agree. 10 inch is a good width :grinning:

+1 on the 10" width.

1 Like

sorry forgot to mention its 9,6" wide as we are limited by the with of the veneers. In the future we might be able to do 10" but 9,6 is already as wide as for example a cantellated tesseract.

*I’ll update the top post.

2 Likes

We are limited to beech wood because that is the material the company works with. Nonetheless beech wood also has really good properties compared to maple. On some regions it is even more difficult to source, maybe thats why there aren’t more decks made out of it.

2 Likes

It’s true that I study my masters in mech. engineering in Munich. So technically im Spanish but right now I don’t live there. Everything is coordinated by lots of Skype calls and texts :smile:

3 Likes

thats no problem. anything north of 9.5" width is enough for many. I may just get both versions cause they look so good!

WIll there also be plans of a longer deck? or is 36" the longest you plan on making it?

Anything shorter or longer (till 990mm or 39" would be possible). For now we’ll stick to the 36" on the first round. It still offers tons of room.

3 Likes

Also, any details on how the lid will be open/closed? will there be a lip with a button or kind of like a button or lock/switch that will be abit exposed on the lid?