HELP. My motor is barely moving me. It had plenty of speed yesterday but today it is only going ~5mph

That’s really interesting, was it an antispark xt90? That would explain the low speed, but I would have expected it to smoke up much faster. I’ve definitely set them on fire before.

1 Like

Yep it was. I guess my test runs were too short to tell but then after changing a bunch of things and testing it another 50 times i got frustrated and pulled the trigger and let it run for ~30 seconds and it smoked and STANK

Hey man can I get a parts list with links if possible for your build, also can you tell me if the board holding up?

Hey, I will look for the same parts if i can even find them but currently having some vesc (probably DRV chip) issues and ive had a pretty serious issue with connecting my small gear to my motor. If you can wait, I plan on working thoroughly on testing things and bettering the design (while keeping it cheap). Once it works consistently I’ll post everything

Hey, I got my board back to working condition. Did you still want that part list?