How do you deal with Focboxes 3.5 Connectors

It makes some minimal sense barely, if you short the motor wires drv can blow up

I want 9 pieces of 3.5 -> 4.0 shipped to Spain, could you please calculate how much it would be? Thanks!

Still available?

he isnt on the forums anymore, best look elsewhere

I could do these if there’s enough interest in it…

2 Likes

i know for a fact I would be ordering a pair later on

I know what you should do. Solder on whatever connectors you want. If you ever have a problem, solder the 3.5mm connectors back on and send it in. Done.

3.5 to 5mm bullet connectors, any RC car hobby shop will have them, no soldering required

can i get 9 of them

No. He’s no longer using the forum… Just make them yourself?

I think the best way is to cut off the shrink on the vesc leads and solder the 5.5mm female bullet onto it and re-apply heat shrink

1 Like

I soldered these…do you think they’ll work. 20190404_224148 I have no faith in my skills …I am using cheap solder. I ordered some Kester and another set of connectors I think I’ll try it again with better solder.

15540868734595050013794703713669 I have these extra adapters if anyone needs them Pm me. .

I did the exact same thing like 3 hours ago. 12 adapter for my upcoming DD pair! I’ve seen people heat shrink the adaptors, would. It be OK to use the heat shrink once it’s connected to the motor and esc? Because I am using heat shrink to keep it all together anyways…

1 Like

i’m gonna heat shrink before i install them on the board. I want to make sure I cover the entire adapter.

Those, although not clean look like they will work fine. I’d personally check with a multimeter to make sure the resistance on all of them is as low as possible and consistent. If not, I’d re-do them.

But why shrink after the fact? I’d make sure they are all shrunk and as isolated as possible before installing them… You don’t want any shorts.

1 Like

thx…yeah i think i’m gonna redo them…with better solder this time. I’m using cheap solder it’s weird.

The Platinum warranty covers you, if you change connectors

You are literally the most confusing person on this forum. I swear almost every second post you make is bagging Enertion but you keep buying from them over and over. They must be doing something right…

You literally just dug up a post from last year that refers to Cyber Monday. You should be confused. :wink:

2 Likes

You were still complaining then.