How many boards do you have?

I was like what does he mean by E-surf? Maybe a long deck that would look like a surf board explains how he would fit the cells on them.

got it now sounds interesting!

1 - Boosted V2 Dual Plus (wife’s ride) 2 - InBoard M1 (for travel) 3 - Enertion Raptor 1 (thought it was a good deal since it was very broken, ended up being a total rebuild so ended up costing a lot more) 4 - CarvOn V4 build with another Raptor 1 deck I picked up 5 - Dual 6374 Hummie’s Deck build (LOVE this build) 6 - Landwheel L3-X on a Jet Spud Deck (Office board for lunch & coffee runs) 7 - Landwheel L3-X on Loaded Vanguard (was for a co-worker who decided to back out so now I got two)

There were 3 more early build, but I sold them once I decided to make better looking builds that didn’t use tupperware. Next build will be either an AT or a 4WD with the two CarvOn v4 motors.

6 Likes

Started with an evolve bamboo gt, then built a 12s2p single 6374 after finding this forum. Went through lots of combinations of parts and even switched deck to a drop down. Upgraded first build to dual motor. Recently parted out the bamboo gt except trucks/wheels/pulleys to fund a second build. Waiting on hummie deck to finish second build, currently have the new build on the old deck while i build my 12s3p lg hg6 battery pack for 90amp continuous for my dual 6374. So i have one running board that is a hybrid of both my builds until next week and two electric scooters i built for my fiance. I will be posting build threads when complete.

5 Likes

Wow so you make esk8 family sundays?

1 Like
  1. Bajaboard. Heavy, fun on grass. 20-25 mi range. Mechanical maintenance is a bitch.
  2. CGT, in process of diy 18650 cell upgrade.
  3. Diy pneumo build for street and grass, 10-15 mi range. Daily driver.
  4. Gen1 raptor, battery at end of life. Going to sell eventually.
  5. Trampa direct drive street build in works.

Edit: tldr: 2 working boards. Plans and parts for days.

2 Likes

Two boards, one meepo V1 and a DIY I just finished. Planning a third one. This is going to be an expensive hobby for me but totally worth it!

1 Like

I am too ashamed to post in this thread. Between me and my kid we currently have 7 boards operational and 3 in process. I’m gonna have to learn to ride 2 at a time to justify this :slight_smile:

18 Likes

I see nothing wrong here. I bet some of these were for science. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Funny enough its on Saturday but yeah!

Yeah, more than a couple. Sometimes its raining, cold or Im bored…so I build :slight_smile:

3 Likes

2 builds in process. (I gotta be out of my mind… what I’m doing here? I don’t know?? :beetle: This is insane).

1. Alani Lani - Mauna 44". Dual 6374, Janux custom mounts, MBS 100 & Evolve Super Carve 2. Gold Coast - Pintail 44" (now 40" Nose/Pintail-less). Single 6374, TB mount, MBS 100 & TB 218

4 Likes

You forgot the or drunk and ideas pop reason…

Like building a 13s5p falcon, on 180mm trucks with 4wd 5055s on @ervinelin spur drive, with truck mounted focboxes cases, on 90mm reflys…

4 Likes

@kit I must admit I over compensated after finding myself board less and totally addicted, used to think 1 is enough (always was on analogue decks) I did my first commute and the joy on board vs car is stunning :slight_smile:

1. bajaboard (off-road only, to heavy to take with me as much as I want)
  2. meepo 80s deckswap (short and light mobile always in the car deck in bits right now)
  3. China hub 10s5p on loaded overland deck (scrweup ESC, planning hummies hubs upgrade with VESC)
  4. China belt 10s5p on lush machine deck (currently my no breaks deck - training foot breaking 100% of the time, trying to work out if a 16s with no break will kill me lol (based on something @Deckoz said)
  5. Meepo dual campus deck swap (fried bms with wrong charger, my deck for others to try)
  6. Falcon Evo 13s belt (current build) ‘Clone Evo’
  7. 30% parts for 13s second lush machine (fatboy’s 13s and killer kick tail)
  8. planned off-road ‘leave the ground’ deck with bindings

And I THINK that’s all my use cases covered :slight_smile:

4 Likes

can you post a pic of the collection?

1 Like

Oh dear.

The most I’ve ever suggested is 14s no brakes(no Regen) for an ebike with vesc tyoe esc. Please don’t tell me you are trying 16s on regular hardware? :scream::scream:

Just a s number I plucked out of thin air, it’s more the concept of eboard without breaks I’m testing, side effect is im way more confident at 30mph now I can stop myself safely, I don’t have that ‘im screwed if my breaks fail’ feeling anymore :smile:

2 Likes

Yea it definitely feels better when it’s instinctual. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That will take some doing as some are loaned out. I’ll see what I can come up with.

1 Like

I’ve got one prebuilt Eskate, a Teamgee.

But I’ve got ~30 manually operated longboards.

A real grounds up Eskate build is inevitable.

1 Like

I have seven boards, only one of them electric.

1 `31" Deck Crafters Pool Cue (wood) 1 G&S Fibreflex cut down to 35" (fiberglass and wood) ( this has the electrics now) 1 35" Beercan Oat Soda (aluminum) 1 24" Beercan Micro Brewster (aluminum) 1 31" Arbor Zeppelin (wood) 1 33" Powell Peralta double kick (wood) 1 27" Tracker (wood)

2 Likes