How many boards do you have?

I hear that, I wish I had more boards now…but I feel that once I get my ESC, I can ride on my CGT until my DiY GTX Focs have their heatsink mount from @BoostedBuilder. I do think that multiple builds are dope though, you get to share the experience with people and have fun building each board with a different take in mind.

@leroy Damn man, I gotta see a pic of the fiberglass board! that sounds sick.

1 Like

16 Likes

Anyone have any broken decks laying around? I might have use for one or two for some experimentation.

As much as I have been searching for the perfect number of boards it would seem the equation equals:

(n)+1

where n equals the number of boards you have now :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I’ve passed 5 decks on to other in the past three months, 2 complets (all push boards) Still have 3 ready to ride and 3 random decks. Plus whatever’s under my bed… All not counting my electric board

1 Like

:expressionless:

IMG_20180819_101920

12 Likes

Damn man. Whats your fav?

1 Like

I ride the Kaly the most, hauls ass and has tons of range but the flex and torque in the deck plus trampa trucks makes going over big dips or bumps at speed pretty unnerving. The LaCroix is waay more stable of a board but I want to change up the gearing (it lacks some pickup in comparison) and go to bigger wheels that hopefully have better road feel. The Psychotiller is a good, simple, stable rider for long cruises (and good for people who are new to riding). The Carbon GT was my first love (2+ years on it now), and the bamboo GTX was for my ex (or hopefully my next?) to have a solid board with beginner modes to ride with me

1 Like

@nlamel forget the boards, what is that beauty of a rack made with? It’s nice enough that my wife might let me me bring the boards into the house instead or racked in the garage

3 Likes

Evolve gt Evo 4wd carvon sd (almost done) Marbel (only ever worked a few seconds) Modified lou board (on me at all times)

I wonder why she is your ex now.

1 Like

2 boards. One single motor and one dual. I have to say I actually prefer a single motor for anyone that is under 200lbs and only wants to go 25-28 mph. I love how light it is and its much better on battery life.

Three eboards one push board image

From left to right: 12s4p, dual 6355 170kv DIY La Croix DSS60 Boosted v2 D+ with 100mm boas

Right now I ride the La Croix the most, mainly because I just got it. I really enjoy my DIY too it’s got a lot of tq compared to my other boards, I reach for it when I’m looking push myself a little or if I want that urethane feel. The Boosted has been on the back burner since I have some quicker toys avaible now. However, it’s a great deck and I do like taking it out for quick runs to the super market etc.

4 Likes

Pfft Boosted… wait Boa’s… that looks cool :joy:

20180731_143241

3 Likes

Went from having 5 plus one on preorder (6 total) down to 4 and I want more haha. Can never have enough brother :joy:

Klee Klamp lite from simplified building solutions. It’s a modular system usually used from railings, and the lite version is all thick walled aluminum pipe. Just sketched out a plan that I figured would work and threw it together. Ended up trimming the width and adding a couple of extra layers a few weeks ago, but since it’s all modular a hex wrench and a hacksaw was all I needed. I have all of the cabling run and tied with Velcro straps, and wemo insight plugs so I can yell at the room to charge whichever board, and check the watts it’s putting out to get an idea when the charge is getting close. Not a cheap solution (the Klee stuff gets pricey) but I’m happy with how it went

2 Likes

I have two boards at the office right now waiting for parts to upgrade or repair, when I park my car I see three empty spots on my rack and I want to fill them :joy:

Thanks for the info, looking it up now…man, price adds up

3 Likes

Yeah, it really does. There’s probably a good way to save by getting pipe elsewhere and just using their fittings