How many times is Enertion going to push back their Unity shipping date? I'm going to miss a whole summer of riding because of them

I’m not laughing, they have MY money.

It’s at best irresponsible to conduct themselves in this way, at worst downright criminal. The fact is that no one knows what is happening apart from them. The fact that Enertion (@CarlCollins) has seen my message, been online to respond to other forum queries in the meantime, and not dedicate 5 mins to reply to my query is really bad form, and no amount of crap PR will cover for that.

The least they can do is communicate with their customers (e.g. the source of their income) and let us know what is happening and when are we getting our orders delivered. I don’t care whether they have bad wheel batches or whatever rumors there may be, I care about my order and when it is going to be delivered. Good communication with the customers is business 101… :expressionless:

1 Like

This is not very good. The user side including me may also have a cause of causing Unity’s failure. However, if we talk too much about the problem in the forum, everyone’s willingness to buy will decline. Evolution stops if no one buys a new development product. I think this business is really difficult.

Haha, How long are you in this esk8 hobby? Enertion is know for the delays off orders and bad communication… I have friends who ordered almost a year ago wheels from enertion and still don’t have them :sweat_smile:

Not necessarily, there are plenty of other companies that do their best to put a new product on the market. just like people from the esk8 community.

Trampa is currently working on a new remote. But who knows, maybe they will release a dual vesc 6 next year. The evolution of this hobby is going very fast. When I see what happened in 3 years it is extreme. Everything used to be much more expensive and things often broke faster

2 Likes

That’s the nature of business, fortunately or unfortunately. If Enertion can’t deliver (be it because of bad/rushed product development, bad customer communication, etc), others will come to fill in the void.

1 Like

I’ve been doing this for 6 years now. That Enertion is known for their delays shouldn’t be an excuse for continuing to do so. Last thing I ordered from Enertion was a couple of focboxes and that actually went well…

@ricardo

Apologize for missing your question but can you please provide the ticket id of that support chat you initiated or an email?

1 Like

Certainly evolution is too rapid. I think that companies that are down front are quite disadvantageous. As Torque boards DD was released after Carvon. There are several other such examples. Personally, I would like to support a company that produces new things. However, there are many cases where it does not go well.

Hi @CarlCollins, my ticket is 79767.

Thank you for listening!

@CarlCollins

Please check also your mail about my ticket number: 79308…

It was really awesome that the unity antispark switch breaks afer 400km

2 Likes

There is no use of getting a product if said product seems unreliable. I hope they get it permanently solved in the next month, otherwise i will have to recuperate the value of my 4 unities to be able to replace them by i guess it will be vesc6s…

Conversely speaking, it also seems like a chance. If you sell reliable, high-performance products and earn everyone’s credit, you will be able to rob all customers. That is the most difficult.:sweat_smile:

If the pre Christmas ordered have not all been dispatched why do you think Easter ordered have any chance of been delivered any time soon? The 20% restock fee and the out right bull **** thay keep saying as a excuse. most been it be shipped next week oh we out of stock wait until next batch I’m well in to double figures of hearing it. that’s before the brakes locking on was a issue thay even accepted to be a fault of there’s. Best part is I paid more than the sail prise and thay just don’t care once thay have the money. Any one take bets on real delivery time I take beginning of September 8 months delay. Prep sale and delay is fare cheeper than a bank business loan be interesting if any one could work out how much thay pocketing that way.

1 Like

Are you saying that there are still unfulfilled pre-Xmas orders? Is this factually correct?

:-o

Yes sill not received my December order and others in the same boat I know of

1 Like

Replied to your ticket, please check it.

1 Like

Replied on that ticket

1 Like

@Darkie02

May I have your order ID mate?

Thnx you have a reply back

1 Like

Thank you for the update, hope you guys get it all sorted. It’s a shame we’ll have to wait until July (as per current estimate) but if that means having a safer product, then I’m all for it.

1 Like

just saw the e-mail. they took away your chat! :sob: