How much capacity do I need for a hybrid build?

10s4p or 12s4p would give you what you want with some leg room to actually ride fast the entire 15km ride.

3p would be cutting it close with those wheels

2 Likes

So with 10s4p i would go the whole 15km with decent speed, with a little extra “slow range”?

1 Like

Yes. However as already mentioned, a bigger battery is always better up to the point it become too heavy for your application.

Idk tbh. Lets not derail it anymore. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t really have the budget for a bigger battery

Since the fsesc 6.6 wouldn’t be able to pull more than 50a from the battery, could i shange to something like the dual 4.20 plus or even something like this?

Then go for the 10s4p and don’t look back. It will be more than enough for what you described.

I can build you a pack for cheaper than most. If you are interested…

Are you in the EU?

How much would you charge for it?

I’m in Norway

Oh man. I cant ship international without very expensive hazmat labels. The cost would be absurd.

1 Like

Bummer, that’s allright.

I could violate a few laws and risk a 275k fine… but i think that might be a bad idea. Shipping legally would be close to $250 usd

Yeah, don’t risk the fine, 250usd isn’t a lot less than a whole new battery, so no.

This is not correct.

It can pull nearly 100a from the battery for a long time. I use a dual 6384 mtb and it maxes out the vesc and it handles it great

I was mistaken then, thanks for clarification.

1 Like

But is it 100a per motor or total?

dual fsesc 6.6 is 100a per motor, so 200a total. its an absolute beast. I run it in 12s foc and it hasnt had a single issue since i bought it nearly a year ago

1 Like

Just to clarify, the li-ion battery is able to supply that?