How much juice can I throw at a dual FOCBOX setup?

You talking board flex from the flex being to weak vs a stronger flex?

Yea I’m aware of that. Flex boards do that, they feel like noodles lol. Gotta ride it out on a rail. My surfboards do torsional flex too…

I’m not sure what other kind of bucking you would mean?

Yeah, noodle :ramen: dude

RIP BigBoyToys struggled to get his monster 4wd over 40mph, around 35mph it started for him, as he would come off the throttle it would buck and throw him.

Maybe front wheel drive might be better, but I think Trampa is better for jumping than going fast so just use it for that!

1 Like

Yea…my trampa likely gonna max around 30… But I’ll likely ride it in the 15-24 range and never feel the battery sag… lol

Don’t want it to go fast…

My vanguard was a noodle…and I took that thing over 30 all the time… Never again lol.

We have some mountains close to me. And alot of us love going out to them for the breweries…there’s a couple mountain board tracks/MTB trails :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dude - my board is anything but setup correctly!!! It’s rideable, but could defo do with some tweaks! I actually buggered up one of the USB ports so haven’t been able to adjust the settings for a while but my new soldering equipment will arrive this week and then I can fix this and all the other stuff I’ve broken or blown up :smile:

I can’t wait to try out these settings - really appreciate you digging out this post and adding this information. I’ve not heard anyone explain it like this before but having read some recent posts it makes perfect sense.

2 Likes

I’m all about the bottom end!!! Having fallen on tarmac now fully strapped in I’m in no rush to race this thing on the road and it’s just not possible to get up to full speed on grass/dirt. It’s all about the torque bro!

There are no 5ah cells you would need to go 4p of 30q for 80a constant and 12ah

Top speed does not matter much! Especially if you are in the city where you need to stop and start a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like