How often do you all ride?

What happens when u hit 28mph but try to lean more forward! They are fun to ride

lol no idea, just says its software limited, so I have to assume that the software is set up to laugh at me and then throw me on the ground, take pictures, and post them to instagram.

3 Likes

I have the ACM v2, It only took me 3 days to take it up to 25mph haha, top speed is 30 and after that Iā€™m risking a cutoff and faceplanting.

Now Iā€™m craving Tishawns 100v monster or the msuperx 100v. I like my speed too much :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

LOL yeah man iā€™m still missing some rotational axis on both of my shoulders from all the other falls. Not interested in hitting the pavement at over 30mph for the 10th time. It only took slamming my brain and body around repeatedly to lose my inner speed freak i suppose lol

now iā€™m all about cruising forever.

1 Like

They beep angrily and try to push your feet back into ā€˜equilibriumā€™, at least thats what my ninebot does :man_shrugging:

The most important thing is to listen to itā€¦ otherwise everything goes south very fast

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s exactly what happens when limitations hit on this ninebot z10. I donā€™t know how the speed limitation implements itself because i havenā€™t topped it out, it probably just wonā€™t go any faster, but when the battery dies, it beeps and slows you down and wonā€™t let you get anywhere, and if you get off of it right then, youā€™ll probably still be able to walk it to your car or house with the luggage handle before it shuts off completely and becomes 60 pounds of dead weight. I had to drag it almost a mile after it cut out from a dead battery. No bueno.

3 Likes

ah yes, the 6 MPH crawlā€¦ :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

yeah its devastatingly slow lol

1 Like

This crawl should have itā€™s own name worthy of the crippling social stigma that comes with it.

Thereā€™s nothing sadder than a manchild in full safety gear absolutely shredding it at 4mph in the final stretch home.

I usually just carry mine home rather than face the disapproving and disappointed jeers of the local children. Maybe Iā€™m just projecting here.

7 Likes

Omg, Iā€™m dying. :rofl: I think weā€™ve all been there. Weā€™ll, at least those of us that get all geared up to shred.

1 Like