How often do you all ride?

One of the teacher at my daughter’s school/daycare rides a analog board to work.

1 Like

EVERYWHERE image

8 Likes

I do that all the time. I was in Aldi with it once and someone asked me what aisle they were in :rofl:

10 Likes

I ride everyday it doesn’t rain. Hot or cold. I live about 4 miles from my job so about 8 miles a day to and from work and in the spring/summer/fall 4x as much. There’s a grocery store and beer distributor across the street from me. When I grab a 12 pack I place it between my feet. When food shopping I fit a case of water. I get asked all the time why I just don’t drive to work and I try to explain to people how much fun this shit is.

1 Like

I did try sticking just the front wheels on the back of the cart to create a “boosted cart” Turning def needs work… The I got the death stares pretty quickly :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is why @Sender has that course glass frit. Stops the beer cartons slipping off round corners.

3 Likes

vicious grip tape works pretty solid for this too

2 Likes

ahahah, we are doing the same thing, i also often carry something from the stores by my board! it’s easy and interesting.

2 Likes

I’ve tried the griptape thing but honestly, chucking it in one of those cloth grocery bags and carrying it works way better. At least for me.

1 Like

20-30km a day plus group rides once a week.

I ride from home to work from Monday to Saturday 5 miles

I come home to have lunch on my house round trip (when my GF is willing to cook) 10 miles

If she does not want to cook, I lunch in any nearby restaurant, lots of good ones around, at USD 5.00 with entry course, main dish and dessert 3 miles

I go to nearby businesses and convenience store several times during the day in the smallest board I have available 2 miles

I come back home at night 5 miles

3 times a week my friends and I get together in a restaurant to have dinner, usually a Chinese or Japanese 6-8 miles

I never use my eboards for leisure or anything ther than main transport, but I enjoy it more than anything in the world

9 Likes

Cool part about the nurse, is she was in her scrubs. :slight_smile:

Every night 3 or 4 times. Oh wait a minute… Are you talking about esk8?

7 Likes

we have a 1.4 mile block around the neighborhood we ride 2 or three times a night, then i also ride a couple miles to a circle k near the house two or three times a week for the big beers they have there. on the weekends we like to take the trail to mcdonalds which is about a 13 mile round trip or so, sometimes we go exploring new trails and easily rack up 30 or 40 miles in a day.

lately my time has been split between my board and a ninebot electric unicycle.

3 Likes

I don’t ride very much lately usually once or twice on the weekends. I live kinda rural but with quiet some fast traffic that It’s frightening me (since skates and esk8 are not common arround here) espacially right now when it’s dark from 4:30 pm til 8:30 am, I know I would make some people kinda uncertain riding seeing some guy riding towards you with such an vehicle. As electric skateboards are illegal where I live I want to avoid to get to much attention, “a fast wierd guy on a board in the dark” is a bit to memorable for me . It’s also slippery and muddy everywhere right now because it’s raining every day for the last weeks at maybe 3°C or below. Which sucks when I can’t see all that much.

1 Like

I used to ride every morning before work but with my son starting school that has become a thing of the past. I live 5 miles from work but the 3 roads there are 55 mph, 45 mph, and 55 mph so I can’t bring myself to try riding to work. My old board’s battery is shit so no riding for me unless it’s taxi’ing on my golf cart. Waiting on my new motor mounts to get back to it! What an esk8 Christmas it shall be.

1 Like

Around 10 miles per day every day during school semesters. Unless the board is broken, that is. Then its pusher boards for me

I carry a ton of things between my feet, I use it to carry boards to and from the post office, buying groceries and cat litter, and couple days ago I carried a 45lb EUC taped to the middle of my board

1 Like

Tishawn is bad influence man… I ride my board less now that I’ve learned how to ride a gotway

Which gotway do you have? It looks like they have several models. This ninebot can do 28mph but i’m not even that comfortable with 20 yet.

Yes, Tishawn basically disrupted my whole world by sending me this thing to try. Now i need one of my own.