How to increase Torque and Throttle

@Pedrodemio, @Okami, @Yoshi14646 I think there is too much conflicting information right now for us to make a suggestion.

Yoshi, If you can provide pictures and a little more info it would be great. What belts are you using? Also what width? If your belts are not wide enough and the right series even with the right settings you might not have enough torque transfer.

2 Likes

This may not be what your looking for, but…

The shaft shim on my 260kv motor, running on 6s, broke so I’ve been running a single 190kv. I felt like a little old lady. I just added another VESC and 190kv motor and holy bad guano Batman, I can’t reign it in its so powerful, so much torque and I haven’t hit the end of the throttle yet and I’m doing 22mph… Cant wait to see it when my 10s battery gets here.

I move with Singapore time so my replies will probably be late sorry :grin: the belt I am using is HTD Timing Belt 3M 3mm Pitch 9mm Wide CNC-Drives The pulley is HTD Timing Belt Pulley The only photo I only have is this one

Im planning on getting the 83mm wheels and a chain drive that will fit onto the wheels.

Well spoken, I’m currently building my first eboard and my son is the one that will be using it the most. I’ve found this forum and I’ve been reading so much in the last 2 wks, so much experience here on eboards and im so greatfull for this forum and the people. I’ve come here to try to learn how to program my first build, etc. It would be very dangerous if i would program my board incorrectly and have my son really hurt himself because of someone posting wrong info. I am amazed of how big the eboard community is and please post true settings info when helping someone like me, thank you., Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Forgot to upload this but i think this will help in telling what the problem is.