How to make Bluetooth module? and make it work?

1 Like

Cross rx and tx Vcc us 5v Gnd us gnd

Turn on bluetooth and location

Got it nice one ya was messin round and found it lol… the poles the same for a 6374 single motor?

@stormboard You got to help me out with my Bluetooth module. I got one right now. I’ve plugged it in to my vesc …all I am getting is one light blinking …I can’t see this module with my Iphone.

Do I need to setup something with BLDC Tool first ?

@NAF ages since i set it up but the app you want is the eskate vesc app it isnt free but worth it and then if you screenshot it when the app opens ill have a better idea @GrecoMan help this man out bro

enable uart and ppm in bldc tool

1 Like

@stormboard1 Ok so I 've made some progress:

1.I’ve updated my VESC firmware to the most recent one. 2.I’ve selected PPM & UART in the menu. 3.My baudrate is set now to : 9600 because I’ve read somewhere here that this is the value I am supposed to have for my module. 4. I’ve downloaded eskate Vesc app…and it my BLUETOOTH module finally showed up - it is named as HMSOFT …but at the bottom of the app it says “UNSUPPORTED VERSION” 5. After I connect to HMSOFT - the light on my bluetooth module is constant .it’s green but it’s not blinking it’s just constant.

Don’t know what else can I do here…my VESC firmware version is: 3.39

1 Like

hmmm everything sounds right except the hmsoft where did you buy the bt module? my said HM10 along with most peoples… @scepterr @GrecoMan @b264 @Clonkex anyone able help?

1 Like

What module did you get? If you’re not sure a photo might help us identify it :+1:

2 Likes

Ok so I did some more digging and that HMSOFT name is normal for my Bluetooth module. I got it from Aliexpress. So I’ve managed to connect my module to app that someone posted here a while ago : TELEMATICS - great app …my bluetooth connected and it all seem to work.

IMG_0617IMG_0618

4 Likes