Hummie deck finally up

Does anyone make a large battery that fits the enclosure without much modification? What size would it be?

Can any pro battery builders confirm that they can build a flexible single stack 12s4p battery with BMS that will fit Hummie’s board and enclosure, along with a Unity controller? All the pics I’ve seen are people’s self-made packs.

1 Like

the separate p group pcbs are nice and some people sell those already assembled. I also have single pcbs with cells on that you can pick up locally in san Francisco but im not shipping them at this point image

these flex. or i could send you cells with the tabs on and you can solder those onto the board. image

3 Likes

Passed you along Clement the other day, awesome to see these boards come up for sale.

How much would a battery + deck + enclosure be, if you have an idea?

1 Like

best you dm me and you can see what i have and we figure it

Whats the biggest size battery you could fit in here with esc and bms all in there?

Depends on the bms n escs. Best to look at what others have fit

2 Likes

my hummie deck contains a 12s4p battery, unity and a (small) charge only bms.

2 Likes

Any option to ship to Australia.

@Movation I’ll get the shipping costs up Tonight to Australia and everywhere else been lagging.

@StupidDumbFox aha I remember now! The board and enclose is cheap since u wouldn’t have to pay shipping, hum I’ll see how to get that option up, I have one battery left with 30q that are used but still have tons of life on the two pcbs u can have for 180.

international shipping is up as well as local pick up @StupidDumbFox

@Hummie how much for a deck sent to brisbane australia ?

Like 180$.