Hummie Deck: New Wood & Carbon Decks. GROUP BUY - Round 5 $125 (Shipped US) + Worldwide shipping POST 2268

That´s the Raptor´s Fuse and switch underneath.

BMS sits under the LCD and is connected with the switch.

nope, this beauty came from @bigben, who´s importing the decks to EU too.

2 Likes

Looks really clean! Thanks for sharing the photos. Helps with planning out my own build as well!

1 Like

Thanks, I had a plan to place lights on the cutout for the drop through, I can fit 4 high power leds on the front and 6 WS2812 on the back. With them off it would be almost invisible

Let’s see when everything arrives, I will try booth before putting the motors and electronics

My motors may have to be too low using the drop since my motor mount is only 65mm center to center

You´re right, the mount could be a Problem, if you´re not running it out of the back but underneath. I´m still checking what i´ll be using.

1 Like

I think booth sides will be problematic, I don’t want any part of the motor lower than the hanger

But I’m going with rear mount to keep dirt out of the motor

They already shipped to @bigben in UK and are shipping to USA Monday. Hope the Chinese tarrifs don’t come up. They should be here before end of next week

4 Likes

Yaaaaaaaas. Can’t wait.

Is it too late to join the group buy? If not, Im in!

I’m pretty sure he always orders extras when it comes to his decks.

There’s a bunch of two hole ones that @hummie has to be used with His planned compression packs. You could wait abit until he’s able to put that together as well

Can anyone confirm if the drop is roughly 14mm? I used the Centrax as size reference

1 Like

@Pedrodemio I just measured it closer to 17mm. This was taking a straight edge length ways. The drop starts pretty much after the battery compartment.

1 Like

Thanks, I will go ahead and modify my mounts for the TB trucks

If anyone want to know, ground clearance considering a 10mm enclosure should be:

Gummies / Dropped ~70mm Gummies / Top Mount ~91mm 6,5" Pneumatic’s / Dropped ~90mm 6,5" Pneumatic’s / Top Mount ~111mm

Dropped it is

1 Like

Anyone know the length drop to drop? Your standing area

1 Like

85cm baseplate to baseplate and 65 from bottom of drop to bottom of drop on other side

6 Likes

Thanks dude

Tb baseplates wont fit dropthrough mounting without modifications to the deck. Caliber will fit.

1 Like

So we can expect to have the same issue with the newer decks?

Doesn’t worry me too much as I was planning to top mount it first before I even try drop through but what kind of modification are we talking about here?

Is it because of the deck thickness that there’s not enough clearance from the baseplate to kingpin?

1 Like

As far as I can tell, no changes has been done to the design except the double cutout hummie wanted on a few.

It’s not the thickness of the deck, it’s the hole that needs to be a bit wider/longer so you can fit the hanger there. Tb plates are a bit longer than calibers. I’m hangover as fuck so that’s the best explanation my brain could think off :grinning:

3 Likes

I appreciate the info despite being hungover lol.

Guess I’m sticking to top mount for now then :laughing: I’m already asking @psychotiller to increase the hole dimensions so I don’t know if widening the hole would be a bad idea so I’ll leave it be for now