I am trying to build a 4wd e board and need help

Shipped

10jason

2 Likes

Get NESE modules from 18650.lt and buy 25R batteries from nkon.ru

The combination is cheap, reliable and easy to assemble.

Actually on my last thread lots of people said Iā€™m would never get the pieces and that it would brake after 5 minutes of use

So you You should reply to those people on that thread not start a new oneā€¦

Bahahahahaha!!! Diyeboard parts @ their bestā€¦

1 Like

One person sarcastically said ā€œyouā€™ll probably get scammedā€

Thatā€™s it.

1 Like

I must say, your ineptitude somewhat angers me. Your only purpose here appears to be finding someone who will gratify your purchase decisions or boast that a board with relatively shitty parts is actually awesome.

You simply ignore answers that donā€™t suit you. You put zero effort into researching basic things that have been explained many times over already.

Wasting space and time. Yes, Iā€™m grumpy today. Take care. Donā€™t street your face.

9 Likes

Hi sorry for anyone who is angry at me But does anyone know how I can seal some holes which have been made for wires I was thinking using a glue gun but does anyone know which one to buy Thank you

F. M. L. This thread

10 Likes

What do you mean

What does fml stand for

Fuck my lifeā€¦ :joy:

@Halbj613

1 Like

Sorry if I am not up to your standards of skateboard building brenternet

Just look at other build threads and you will find outā€¦or just search this forum in general. The question has been asked countless times before.

2 Likes

Thank you checked and found answer cheers

Hi does anyone have a way of stopping or deducting vibrations from the board have been looking through forum and have found nothing

You mean the vibrations you feel in your feet or vibrations for electronics? Only way to reduce vibrations for your feet is get bigger wheels. Those hub motors donā€™t have a lot Thane on them so you will feel everything when you ride

Thanks do you know where a good casing is to buy as when I ride my whole board vibrates a bomb

There are several ways to minimize vibrations.

1. Choose where you skate carefully. Only minty roads :grin:

2. Get a pair of these

1. Go flexy

1. Go pneumatic

https://content.motosport.com/images/items/large/STD/STD000R/X001.jpg

1. Put vibration damping pads under the grip tape if the recommendations above donā€™t satisfy you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
10 Likes

Thanks actually useful information

1 Like