I found a deal for electric mountain board

i just found this on alibaba and its very cheap look same stuff as sk8 but less 200$ !!!

1 Like

Let me cite Sir John Ruskin here for you:

"It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that’s all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot - it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it is well to add something for the risk you run, and if you do that you will have enough to pay for something better.”

• John Ruskin
21 Likes

correct. 10char

lol i guess lot of people are dumb to not check the internet to find better price at 200$ less i will take the chance to buy it

what it piss me off sk8 claim to be the manufacturer but is only a reseller !!

This is only price if you going to buy bulk. After you contact them they till tell you MOQ is 100 units and that’s then you going to get 200$ price tag.

1 Like

It’s very cheap…and crappy. Just about everything is of very low power / precision / overall quality, with the exception of the deck which I liked.

no no no i can provided lots of reseller from aliexpress with paypal ready

same crap as sk8 but cheaper

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/sale-items/2943263.html?spm=2114.12010108.0.0.22a048f57vHxdq

I know… It’s still wasted money though.

1 Like

dude, buy it, get it and then have fun with a broken arm because of locked wheels, ESC failure or other problems.

i heard even about some meepo or mellow boards were the motors just locked up and people fell from their boards for no reason.

it is not about low prices - it is about quality, electric quality, software and so on…

why do you think these guys can sell their stuff so cheap, because they have a fully automatic industry 4.0 production?

the mechanics are okay (just make som adjustments) but the motors and electronics are crap

mellow boards seems to be good esk8’tes no?

No, the mechanics are also terrible. Just to back up my claims.

it’s ok to go 25km/h, Just redrill the mounts

you did some adjustments, so it could be a cheap start?

Death trap

I went 50 km/h with it…replaced electronics with focbox/sk3/4x 8000 mah 10s.

Still, the trucks and motor mounts are horrid and imprecise with lots of play and no possible way to properly align and tension the belt.

i meant boosted, sorry. didnt want to bring wrong information in here

1 Like