I have a problem.. I ride goofy

I also push goofy, but I’m right handed. Much easier to balance and steer with right foot in front while pushing.

There are a lot of goofy riders here, but how many push mongo? For whatever reason more than 50% of people I see boarding these days push mongo. Beats the hell out of me how that even occurs to people, you’ve gotta twist your whole body around every time you push! Not to mention footbraking mongo is hella dangerous

HERE GOOFY 100%

safer, you don’t have your back to the cars and the crazy drivers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Another Goofy over here. I just ride my mbs without any problems, I don’t see why not, the only thing reversed is the graphics and I read sbm rather then mbs hhaha If, by mistake you set up the motors on the front truck, just swap it with the rear one and that’s it.

7 Likes

Wow surprised this didn’t get put up sooner

Good illustration

the trucks are identical too? don’t you just need to put the motor mounts on other end?

Yea I could have just put the mount at the other end but I would have to undo the bracket which is already on really tightly with thread lock. It was easier for me to just swap the hanger and flip the electronics. I would have had to switch the electronics either way.

Either method would have worked

I’m left handed and footed but ride regular and wish I was goofy so I can be facing the traffic here in USA and I’ll do it anyway at slower speeds. Regular is best for Australia.

I guess Im goofy too but i do ride mongo correctly.

According to that chart i’m regular mongo. But occasionally i switch to goofy by riding in reverse for a while. ITs like switching stance except you never actually switch your stance.

I never thought of that before you mentioned it when we met up last week. Now I’m thankful I’m goofy! I switch it up sometimes on longer rides when I’m off the streets just to give my neck a rest.

I am goofy and left handed and use my Mad Munkey controller in my left hand.

Out of the goofy riders are you left handed and what hand do you use your controller in?

Philosophical question: If you’re left-handed, is it really goofy? I am also left handed and goofy, but I’ve often pondered this question. For a lefty, this is actually a regular stance. It’s only goofy if you’re right handed.

Not a terribly important point, just sayin’.

2 Likes

left-handed regular, still outstanding :sunglasses:

1 Like

Goofy, right handed, holding my remotes in my right hand.

Goofy, left handed, remote in the right hand though

I also ride goofy. Ambidextrous for remote and all things non-eboard related.

mad munkey left handed edition? hahaah

Yes sir! As a lefty I totally agree with you. We live in a right hand dominant world, brother! :wink:

I was thinking of filing a class action lawsuit. This is America after all.

1 Like