Interactions with the public

Me and a Friend was going downhill (Only 1km something). A bike-rider came across and joked about how slow we are going. (My board was Esk8 and his was a normal Longboard). Then i pushed the trigger and overtaked that b*tch xD Never forget his face :joy:

2 Likes

Just ask @lowGuido about his hands-free setup :sunglasses:

“What is tht a motorized thingy mabober” said some concerned citizen “Geeze I didn’t think they made those” elderly man on my ride around the park “Holy shit thats the coolest shit I’ve ever seen” my class mate “Damn how long does that battery last” some other concerned citizen I be turning heads whear ever I go Hahahaha I love it

Seen it. Beautiful machine.

“Is that a lock box under there?”

I like riding with my zipper open…

Takes the attention away from the board

:neutral_face:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was a reference to BTTF :joy: “Hills?! Where we’re going, we done need ‘hills!’”

1 Like

I always get stopped at red lights, most of the questions are: “How fast does it go?” and after i answer 40k/h i get “Holy shit dude, thats scary”

1 Like

“boosted board?”

2 Likes

Me and @Ebords23 completely ate shit a couple days ago, so then this old guy in his Mercedes just sorta stared at us with that total " stupid ass kids these days" kind of expression as we are getting up after bleeding all over the ground.

Disclaimer, we are both still alive, and also please don’t haul butt in the rain to get home… even if your boards aren’t waterproof, take the mechanical hit instead of you hitting the pavement.

2 Likes

I zoomed past this cyclist a while back, and hearing him distantly screaming “a bike path is for bikes dick head” and responded by giving him the finger hahahah. the path is acutely dose not state it just for bikes its a shared pedestrian and riding path.
In the end he thought probably just thought he was top shit because of his $7000 carbon road bike.

Get mad love from the public. Had a chat to a guy on a kawasaki ninja at a set of lights. We both wanted each other’s toy. In australia though all the animals want to kill you. This month it’s the birds turn. Not looking forward to getting swooped by a magpie doing 40k. I’ll be carrying a tennis racquet with me this month.

6 Likes

One time this couple was staring at me while i was carrying my board to a trail, they wouldent stop staring in confusion as to why i had a box under my board the lady says to me “OMG thats like so cool is that so you can hide your weed and stuff inside your board” i bursted out laughing and explained it was an electric board. Im still confused as to why anyone would go out of their way to put a box under their board to hide their marijuana :joy::joy:… but my favorite reaction yet

5 Likes

You’re talking about your Pirates of the Caribbean, treasure box? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lmaooo yes my antique wooden stained cigar box lookin thing :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh the Jack Sparrow? Haha

6 Likes

Hahaha the jack sparrow i like that one :sweat_smile: i think its about that time i retire the cigar box and get me an ABS enclosure!!

1 Like

I get the typical reactions when riding through the park next to my house: “Boosted board?” “That’s cheating!” “What is that?”

Went right by cops a few times, they never seem to mind

My experiences:

“Boosted Board!!” “Idiots!” - from a hipster fixie bike rider while riding with @hummie and @torqueboards “AHHHH!!!” - at the moment of passing an overweight brony girl . Assuming she was trying to make me fall “HONK!” - at the moment of passing by a parked car. assuming they were trying to make me fall. “is that thing electric?”

lmfao @jack sparrow.

1 Like