[Introductions] New member? Introduce yourself and share your DIY plans

Just binge watch youtube videos and get on the ebike forums like Endless Sphere. They’re really no more complicated than E-skateboards. Except for those nightmare level speed controller wiring harnesses. The ebike community doesnt have enough CANBUS options.

Holly fuck that looks scary

2 Likes

Yeah those trucks also are hot garbage for stability as well as turning somehow it is kinda impressive.

1 Like

Once you hit 30, DO NOT blink kids. Shits crasy up here.

9 Likes

ooh the thread has been active it seems

1 Like

Which ones?

2 Likes

I really wouldn’t go with that battery from ali

2 Likes

i expect it is

2 Likes

Reminds me of a half speedboard :joy:. I’ve wanted to make one but afraid they tilt won’t be enough turning ability without over engineering some steering stuff like they did:

3 Likes

Scary as f… One suddend brake and you’re dead

1 Like

Its like the rollerblades of the esk8 world.

1 Like

I never posted here when I joined a while back, so hi folks! I’ve got one build “done” with a unity but constantly messing with it, hoping to set up a second one with lipos I can fly with soon

3 Likes

@cian did you say fly? That would be cool.

1 Like

Oh I might have phrased that badly, I mean batteries I can legally bring on a plane. When I’m vaccinated I want to go traveling and it would be really cool to bring a board with me

1 Like

The black one is so cool, it has BMX vibes

Yeah you gotta have eye protection so you can keep your eyes peeled open haha

1 Like

Bought mine super late. It’s a really nice feeling not having to worry about shit flying into your eye.

2 Likes

Hi! New to the forums… I just got “finished” with my first ever build. It’s torqueboards 90kv motors, focbox unity, and mboards 12s3p 40T battery all encased on a 42" beer can board with 105mm cloud wheels. So far I love it!

3 Likes

Sweet ride. Its awesome how the battery just blends right in.

1 Like

Lol thanks. Picture was taken before I got the battery.

2 Likes