[Introductions] New member? Introduce yourself and share your DIY plans

The cost of the board is a tiny fraction of the total cost, and these aren’t sound reasons IMHO

If you’re even putting this much thought into cost, you should stay as far away from emtb as possible. You can get another push longboard for $200 if needed but electrifying the emtb will cost way more than $200 above what the longboard would cost.

1 Like

Looks weird for a baby. Delivery must’ve been hell on her hips. Cute kid though. :metal:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum fellow Belgian. Looking forward to your mods and posts

2 Likes

nice bro!

1 Like

Wasn’t too hard, kinda feeling like an OG around here lol :smiley:

Will start off 2021 with a nice build thread, organizing pictures and stuff as we speak. Didn’t I see a Kaly build on your insta ?

3 Likes

Nice baby, must be bella fast!

1 Like

Can’t wait ti read It!

What vesc are you using? Is this 3d printed copies cover? I’m looking for one I’m getting flipsky 6.6 dual plus.

1 Like

It’s one I designed for the Stormcore 60D.

Hey everyone here im in the isk8 world for about half a year now and very busy with a waterproof commuter board for around college, i have some experience building a battery and im an electrical engineering student so if you have any questions related to that feel free to message me

3 Likes

Hi welcome to the forum. Can you wire a light bulb socket?

Sure who cant😂

1 Like

Welcome here) fully waterproof boards are really possible?

1 Like

nahh its more like you can ride through rain without problems

1 Like

New here. No plans yet. Was riding a friends spare board till the weather got cold. Hoping to figure out what I want and get it built over the winter.

1 Like

Of course nothing is water proof. Bruce lee was close to being water. Be like water.

3 Likes

Hello all, Finally arrived on this forum. Have 2 diys ( built by others for me) its time to learn how to fix and build my own death machines. Board 1, Evolve GT convert duel 6354s with flipsky 4.2 esc , 10s4p (burnt my 5p by leaving it on) 2nd board is Powell peralta Samurai deck also 6354s and flipsky for the moment with dead 12s5p ( did the same thing to this battery in the same week as the other ) without knowing of course :frowning:

Any way going to rebuild the Samurai and currently have receiver issue on both boards ( maytech waterproof remotes on both)

2 Likes

Welcome newbies!!!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, lots of new people here for the giveqway I guess, have fun ring!

2 Likes

Welcome to all the new members!

1 Like