[Introductions] New member? Introduce yourself and share your DIY plans

4wd will give lots of more traction :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome! I understand you about shitty pavements so much :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

There are plenty of people that build and sell pre-made batteries if you donā€™t feel comfortable about building one and getting all the necessary tools. But if your up to the challenge there is plenty of knowledge on here to help you build one safely.

2 Likes

These are the batteries, I have two of them so could do parallel. I am not too sure how feasible it is but just an idea. https://egopowerplus.com/battery-2-5amp/

4 Likes

Do it. For the community.

4 Likes

They are low capacity, high output.

Good for a short fast ride.

Those E-go packs are good for Onewheel parallel range extending if you wanted to use one of those.

5 Likes

Lots of beginner boards have used these as a quick swap battery system. Do itttt

4 Likes

Hi everyone!

My name is Jonathan, Iā€™m a french guy living in Pacific coast of Mexico. Iā€™ve been reading on this forum since a while but never introduceā€¦ Iā€™ve built (Thanks to you guys) my first mountainboard 2 1/2 years ago and am really happy of it!

The deck is a MBS comp 95, with 9 inches tires, 2 6384 motors, dual Flipsky VESC.Snowboard bindings. Ratio is 5,5, principally riding offroad. Batteries: 3*4s Lipo 5,8Ah 60C.

5 Likes

Sound like a good build, welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

That supra though

2 Likes

Is that a supra?

1 Like

Nice set up

3 Likes

hello everyone

2 Likes

Howdyā€¦ welcome aboard

3 Likes

Welcome! Sounds like a good build.

3 Likes

Welcome new ones !

I need my badge back ^^

3 Likes

Fresh meat mmmmh

4 Likes

Now now @xsynatic, donā€™t scare them off

4 Likes

Hello, I am new to the forum but not brand new to esk8. I had a single drive diy build until some 3D printed parts ran their course. Iā€™m currently waiting on a Ubox from spintend and a pair of APS 63105 v2s for a new Trampa style mountainboard. Iā€™ve devoured about every second of electric mountainboard content on YouTube waiting for one package or another and I am slightly disappointed with the lack of user reviews for the Ubox or 63100 motors. If youā€™re interested with some real data from these products I will be collecting my own when the rest of my parts arrive in April (Hopefully). Nice to meet you and may your packages arrive quickly.

5 Likes

Got a couple of boards I picked up off Craigslist with ā€œbrokenā€ remotes aka didnā€™t know how to pair. Swapped out with a couple of vescs. Love my off road board.

Got other projects like electric bikes, scoots and dirt bikes. Would love to put a vesc or two in the other projects :wink:.

2 Likes