Is Enertion Awol?

I will make sure to get it to the right people as I don’t have any power in regards to your concern.

1 Like

There is only one left with “that power” Bara and thats Goldrabes and my concern… we just don’t know what to do anymore. It a whole lot of money…

That’s not completely true. Very sorry for the delays you guys are facing but I assure you that you will receive the refunds you are waiting for.

As long as it may take, you will receive it. I would not lie to you or any other customer. Its in my best interest to tell the truth. (even if it wasn’t in my best interest, I would still tell the truth…)

5 Likes

Hey brother yoi get my email with ordef number?

Yes he received it (saw it in the message system)

Carl is offshift/asleep now but he will be back online in a few hours

1 Like

Cool thanks brother

Appreciate the honesty Bara, I had issues with my FocBox and you personally sent me one from USA.

The Enertion team are good and honest people, even though sometimes there are delays.

1 Like

This is something i find unbelievable and simply rude. Imagine it would be yourself having an accident or worse your child, im sure you would not think this way anymore. :-1:

1 Like

Eskating is always going to be dangerous, we have to accept that fact and that no mechanism is 100% safe as you would like it to be.

If you are going 30mph, your ESC is not the only thing which can have trouble and kill you. What if your bearing pops or your wheel falls out? you are going to crash either way…

If you dont trust Focboxes, then dont use them, its as simple as that.

I have trust in Enertion to fix any issues they have, and in the meantime if you dont feel like using it, just wait until they come out with an improved version as no one is forcing you to buy/use it.

2 Likes

I always say things before implementing them on myself. I have had many accidents on my Raptor 2 due to my own foolishness in the beginning so it’s not kind of rude. I still think about it this way.

The simple thing is give up on riding the E-board or keep testing your self. It may sound rude but it’s a fact.

2 Likes

This is what I am talking about

1 Like

is there a thread/topic where this is ouitlined on how we can fix this issue or try and prevent it?

I see the guys post below this where the + and _ wires are on opp sides of the board is this the same issue or something else?

appologies to be asking you but Enirtion will not give direct straight clear answers on these things. They would rather people get hurt than admit something isnt right.

Not sure if we are on the fault at that situation but I think it will be better if you do the research on that case first. I haven’t seen any case with that symptoms, would like to dive deeper if you have some source :slight_smile:

Always happy to admit if the fault is from our side + happy to solve the situation. Answering the situation is not necessary, solving is necessary :slight_smile:

1 Like

Och carl. There is a difference between caused by own foolishness and caused by the vendor (what reason ever. Being it by accident/qc/soft/hw/marketing). As vendor you have a responsibility, come on… “sorry you lost all your money on your bank account you have with us here at Bank of X,due to our new server here we lost all data. Sorry. But hey, didn’t you test this yourself as customer?” Or “hey its not our fault our cars started accelerating by itself after locking the doors. We patched it now, but still not our fault”

But ok, whatever… I know it would not fly in any of the companies i did CS for, but if it works for you: :+1:

2 Likes

I never said we haven’t taken the responsibility or denied any of it. I think you have to ask other customers that I always accept if issue is due to our product malfunctioning. But here on the forum, the thing is everyone only focus on the little thing (without doing research on it) and forget the other major things done.

For the ESC and board, as it’s programmable, there are likely chances of things caused by own foolishness, that’s why I always prefer investigation before admitting things. But Again, in the end, we are more than happy to admit things if done by the manufacturers and will do as much as we can to make it right.

So, don’t worry mate! I will not rest until all of the ongoing issues are resolved, that’s the commitment I can show :slight_smile:

One more thing: I do understand how customer feel and I am happy to be an advocate of the customer. (Which is still I am doing)

3 Likes

Carl check your email brother!! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Will do in half an hour

1 Like

Thanks brother!!!

1 Like

There is one solution: Solder and hot glue the sonofabitch.

1 Like

Hahaha yep. Silicone or hot glue would be an easy fix!! I highly recommend doing this straight out of the box to save the headache of having to go through the warranty process. And thank you @CarlCollins for helping me and so many people on this thread.