Is Enertion Awol?

Not sure what ticket number. It’s order #26184. Email sent Thursday to the [email protected] regarding an address change.

1 Like

Done and replied :slight_smile: @Chase

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Anytime mate

Cool sent gate codes in case you can give those to DHL

1 Like

Will do if possible

1 Like

Wait what? Like same location but opposite sides of pcb? And this on a device that’s meant for almost 60V and hundreds of potential amps?? Hahahaha wow! ok I mean I’m only an inexperienced EE but that seems like asking for trouble. Anything from moisture build up to frayed wires will cause a meltdown.

1 Like

Agreed. The people who were banned weren’t exactly polite and that IS one of the rules around here.

God I wish Enertion just did electronics & DIY parts only. They are the best at that and still are for the foreseeable future! Myself and much of the esk8 community will overlook this delays in a few years if they dump the Raptor and focus on the FOCBox single & Unity. Everyone LOVES them despite very minor issues here and there (plz fix the CAN shorting issue with the FOCBox when the CAN wire is disconnect & re-release it!!!), the pre-built boards and hubs are hit & miss.

I’m not sure how big the DIY electronics market is, but I do know it’s growing and requires way less effort and capital to produce and provide warranty support. Just stick to that! You have Jeff so put him to work and just do electronics!

3 Likes

Appreciate your feedback man! I’m sure things will get improved shortly

1 Like

I think so too. I have faith in Enertion.

2 Likes

Yeah i think it could be an issue. I mesn the wires are literally 2mm away from.each other so if it isnt done correctly it could arch out pretty bad lile mine.

Tbh I have yet to hear of anyone else have an issue. It seems unfair to judge but it just seems dangerous.

Hey Carl,
any chance I get a reply on my ticket today?
I would really appreciate it. @barajabali hasn´t replied either.
Thanks

1 Like

May I have your ticket ID?

1 Like

@Risewithin

Took me a while to understand your issue.

The Fsesc, battery wires on same side of pcb, enough space between them. 04_7a1d938c-1380-47b0-abdc-9910865b16fa_1800x1800

Old single Focbox, battery wires on opposite pcb sides, secured with glue between the caps. image

Focbox unity, opposite pcb sides, but on a tab at the edge of the pcb. if the soldering is botched or the shrinking tube gets damaged… I wasn’t happy with the position of the battery wires at the side, theres a lot of rubbing going on IMG_3224 unity-1

2 Likes

Yeah seems crazy but honestly with the epoxy or silicon or whichever, it shouldn’t really be a problem unless negligently Tampered with

1 Like

There waz absolutley no epoxy or silicone. Held up by solder alone and some heat shrink. I think on mine the heat shrink must have come out a little or something allowing the wires to touch wach other. Just be extremely careful when moving those wires or go in and epoxy the shit out of this area.

Thanks!

I’ve escalated it for you (internally) I’ll make sure it gets a response today

1 Like

Thanks for your reply,
I`ve got told the escalated thing so often… I would rather appreciate that you give me an honest reply to my ticket then escalate it.