Introducing “Black Out” Fully assembled dual 6354 190kv motors Caliber II drive train, 15/36t pulleys, 15mm wide belts running Kegel Orangatang wheels
Visit Janux-esk8.com for additional info
Meticulously assembled and ready to install on your deck. New “Janux Dual Motor mount” is machined in-house, San Diego, CA from T6061 aluminum alloy. Mount is custom fitted to Caliber II 50º truck with solid 10mm stabilizing cross bars, no flexing, no twisting, no movement, no slipping, no slop, no shims, no nonsense, solid as a rock!
Dual POM idlers reduce the need for over-tensioning belts that causes premature breakage. Use of slack side Idlers prevent “tooth skipping” and improve breaking. Second idler further dials in to achieve proper belt tension. These are custom made in-house in San Diego, CA. from solid round of Acetal Delrin.
Motor arms can be adjusted axially at fixed 0º, ±12º, and ±24º, no more slippage of motor arm. It can be installed forward under the deck for stealth or reversed for a cool hot rod look.
The dual idler, dual motor mount is sported with twin “Janux Flux Drive” 6354s 190kv. The high performance Semi-Sealed high motors are rated at 2800W each, perfectly compliment to your 6S-12S battery pack. Connections are done with 5.5mm gold plated bullet connectors and VESC 4 Hall Sensor connector, no adapter needed to your FocBoxes.
“Black Out” complete drive train comes with the highly acclamined Kegel Orangatang 80mm - 80a durometer wheels. Couple with 15/36t pulleys and 15mm wide belts, there is nothing this drive train can’t handle.
Save yourself headache, time, and money with this fully assembled, complete drive train – no more hunting down components for your built, no more paying multiple shipping costs, no more waiting weeks on parts to show up at your door and find out they don’t fit. Best of all, you get top quality components at unbeatable price arriving at your door within days, ready to install on your electrified deck, hit the pavement within minutes not months.
Price at $660 Complete Dual Motor Drive Train includes:
- Fully assemble top quality drive train, ready to install on your deck (specify forward or reverse setup)
- Dual Black anodized T6061 aluminum alloy Universal Janux motor mount
- High Performance Dual 6354s 190KV “Janux Flux Drive”
- 10mm solid T6061 anti-flexing, stabilizing cross bars that also serve as motor protection
- Heavy duty idlers: integrated 688ZZ ball bearing housed in 0.750” POM with 8mm shoulder bolts
- Kegel Orangatang 80mm wheels (set of 4)
- 2 x 15mm 16t motor pulleys
- 2 x 16mm 36t wheel pulleys
- 8 x high speed Abec bearings
- 4 x bearing spacers
- 2 x solid Acetal Delrin pulley covers, not 3d printed
- Set of black Caliber II 50º (front and rear)
- Abec 11 Flywheel, Kegel, Evolve, MBS 100mm, Boa Constrictor (prices vary)
- Motor pulley: 14, 15, or 16t
- Wheel pulley: 30 to 44t x 16mm (prices vary)
- Caliber II trucks: 44º or 50º
- Available truck colors: white, green, gold, blue, raw, purple, red, burgundy (prices vary)
10mm T6061 aluminum stabilizing cross bars
Integrated 688ZZ bearing custom POM idler machined from solid round of Acetal Delrin
Axially adjustable fixed angle at 0, +/- 12 and 24 degree no chance of motor arm slippage
With stabilizing cross bars, no chance of motor arm flexing
Dual Janux Flux Drive 6354s 190kv 5600W (dual)
16mm wide pulley running 15mm Wide belts
Quiet running Acetal Delrin Pulleys, low profile 15mm steel motor pulleys, and 15mm wide belts
Dual idlers minimize “tooth skipping” , improve breaking, and belt tensioning
Cover machined from solid round of Acetal Delrin, not 3d printed