Jay Boston: Apologies to Evolve, Uploaded Vid, Early Release & Inner Sanctum

3 Likes

Anyone believe this ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

anyone even watched it? :rofl:

10 Likes

At the end it only had about 1k views, I don’t think the knock on his rep would have been worth such a pitiful amount of impressions.

He probably feels like a proper moron, bonus?

1 Like

its just the evolve headquarters tour. the GTR review will be up tonight. but who cares about his “reviews” :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Did he go from like 12k subs to 40k overnight? His videos get the same amount of views…

I mean I usually don’t watch his shit cuz he has no idea what he’s talking about

6 Likes

Controversy makes people engage in conversation. It’s worth much more for Evolve to have it than not. Smart and premeditated.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, this is his third apology video in the last 12 months. I think he means well, but man does he have a knack for stepping in it.

3 Likes

He’s a clunge, not even a nice inny moist one, just a dried up one with no talent.

4 Likes

No such thing as bad publicity. I’m convinced this was intentional.

If this is the third apology video then this definitely was staged just to get people talking about it more. Otherwise no sane company would send him products early.

3 Likes

Given the factory tour in the back of it, would agree staged and probably with their consent

All about clicks likes and shares. He’s so dweeby & unknowledgeable why do sponsors want him fronting them :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah he went from like 15k subs to 48k subs because of a dead shark called rosie… no joke, the guy does anything to get attention. maybe the formaldehyde fumes are showing…

1 Like

…don’t forget to take risks, and reap the rewhatevers…

2 Likes

“Accident mistake” to gain subs which leads to YouTube payment, yeah right

@brenternet Screenshot_20190513-133742 lol

4 Likes

<3 so amazing

2 Likes

Dont get any weird ideas

1 Like

6 Likes

Seems like a good deal to me.

Could definitely be incorporated into a build