Jayallday's New Battery

Don’t be discouraged Bro, a lot of us have run in to problems building,your get there in the long run and when you do its better than most pre builds!

1 Like

If you could video the voltage meter while turning the pack on and off, will provide a great starting point

And we are trying to help, so please measure the voltage of the pack at your earliest convenience.

Until then we can calm down and save the “bad mouthing”

1 Like

Is it possible to open the shrink-wrap and see if any parallel group tabs may have broken?

Removing heatshrink would void his PayPal case for sure he won’t want to do that

Ahhh I see.

I understand that. I am going to regroup and find a professional person to build a new battery and I will move forward. I’m sure I will all of you with new questions once I can move forward with this build

1 Like

Follow my Instagram and dm me so I can send you video of how to fake voltage amor anyone else here that wants to see

So you don’t want help with the battery anymore?

Can this thread please be shut down. I will be honest I cannot be professional with Will Park at this point. So I am asking nicely can we put a fork in this

Are you fucking insinuating that I would do that!?

@treenutter can shut it down

Why? So I can’t prove that the product isn’t faulty that’s why we opened the thread

Again here we go. To imply that would fake a voltage test is offensive to me! Bottom line! I am telling you nothing good is going to come of keeping this going.

So if he measured the voltage with the battery off he’d of course get no voltage, which is where the residual voltage from the eswitch explanation comes in. However if the battery were turned on it should read approx 33V for a 10s3p correct? Also if the battery were disharged would it not read lower as well?

I’m genuinely curious here for future troubleshooting.

1 Like

If the voltmeter is reading 16.##volts, that’s roughly half what should be coming out. My guess is something broke. If the batteries are legit quality, it would be easier to just fix it and move on. There is a arduino spot welder that has been reviewed by a forum member for about $100. Can easily fix this problem. Or just a little bit of soldering for a new switch if that’s the faulty joint.

It could even be just the switch wire itself, happened to @flywithgriff just yesterday

2 Likes

Exactly. So let’s just try to fix this wire. And help another forum member out.

3 Likes

Feel free to ship it back and I’ll fix it, if it’s a switch issue though id rather save u time and money by u try turning on the switch first before shipping it back

3 Likes

Once you join, you cannot have the account deleted. There is no option for this, currently.