Jayallday's New Battery

Yea man you did

Alright everyone cool down. I’m on no-ones side at the moment. If you don’t want to get notifs change the thing at the bottom from watching to muted.

Post video of the voltage test simple as that

Will. Stop. Let him cool down. And you also go cool down. Just wait until tomorrow

Bro I get what ur saying but having my buisnesss bashed for something I did not do doesn’t do me any favors

Nope. We are done. I am going through with the claim. Now leave me alone dude. You want to keep this going and that’s fine you’re a child have at it.

Post video of the voltage test simple as that. I am not scamming anyone otherwise I wouldn’t be here trying to defend my buisness I asked for proof of a non operational battery and can’t get that so my hands are tied. I will continue to defend my buisness until I am proven wrong or someone else can prove me wrong

I am really trying to let this go. Can a mod or someone get this kid off of my junk. I am done with the fiasco. I am attempting to move on

Put it on muted then come back in a few days.

Have you tried what @fedestanco said? The battery can output a “fake” 15v when the eSwitch is in the off position.

5 Likes

It doesn’t really seem like anyone actually wants to fix the “issue”(still don’t know what it is). Can we get some of the talent around here to actually assess what us wrong and how to fix it. If half the energy used here was aimed at constructively problem shooting/solving we could accomplish so much.

1 Like

There’s plenty of people offering ways to diagnose issues, but it doesn’t seem like @Jayallday wants to even try anymore. This thread is pretty much over unless he’s willing to work it out with not just @willpark16, but the rest of the forum as well.

1 Like

What do I need to work out with anyone else? I don’t have issue with anyone here. I have issue with Will Park and that’s it. Why am I being made to feel like I have to prove myself to yall?

By all means close the thread. I’ll buy a new battery from a vendor that’s trustworthy. I am boxing the other one up and waiting for the claim with PayPal to be sorted out.

I mean work out the problems. You don’t have to prove anything, you could just walk away and stop responding if that’s what you want to do. However, if you want to salvage your investment, work with us to find out what’s wrong with your pack. Do what we suggested and measure the voltage again with the pack on to see what the actually value is. Are you complaining about a broken battery, or just shoddy craftsmanship?

1 Like

I am not looking to be disrespectful to anyone other than will park. I am truly sorry for all of this. All I wanted to do Was build a skateboard and not buy another pre-built

1 Like

Just take a breather and don’t even think about Will for now. I’d say you can definitely salvage what you got and save some coin and headaches. The pack is likely not a lost cause. Try doing the things we suggested and I’m sure you’ll be on your board before you know it.

2 Likes

There are at least a dozen people watching and waiting to help, but you’re not actually trying to fix anything.

3 Likes

Both. It looks awful man. The soldering job is questionable and best. The BMS is taped to the battery for God’s sake

No man I am asking for any help with the battery at this point. That was the original goal until it turned into a pissing contest