JCR Hover E Skateboard - controlled by your mind! NO REMOTE! 🤔

Is there a link to see or just that video? I didn’t know they were hubs. The hubs look framiliar

Yes,JCR use hub motors.

1 Like

What are those? Specs?

Yes,hub motors.

We will upload more videos on youtube.

The thing is, all of these examples vary pitch angle to control like a hoverboard. But on a skateboard your pitch angle is constant, you’re relying on the other axis of the imu, which could be fun to compliment the remote, but it creates a very risky control method.

I am in Los Angeles, i would love to test the board and be proved wrong. :sunglasses:

We have handheld gimbals and hoverboards tech,so we know the difference. The pitch angle is not constant,we caculate the pitch angle of our body,not the board.It’s same as hoverboard control method. Certainly, It is really not easy to develop JCR,which cost us over one year.and we have our patents about the core tech. Welcome test our sample in LA,I will message you later.:grinning:

Those are some cool looking hub motors!

Yes,two motors total 800W,can go uphill 20-30%

Yes,welcome test our JCR samples.:smiley: We have only two samples in LA office now and will begin open testing later.I will message you. We hope you give the real test result,the advantage and disadvantage,all of which will be helpful to customers and us.

1 Like

About the demo-day suggest,It is a very good idea. I will discuss with my colleague in LA,and make a plan .

1 Like

The specs for our J1:

Weight:14LBS
Max Weight:280LBS Maximum speed: 24 km/h(15 mph) Range: Up to 15 km/9.4mile (depending on the load and stability) Battery type: 18650 LG Lithium battery 36V 4.4AH Brake type: Electronic Brake Charging time:2H Motor:800W Patented Dual Motor Motor torque: 9N/M Board material:Canadian maple Light: 2 LED lights Wheel:3inches PVC wheels 85A

The first feeling of JCR in LA

1 Like

Much thanks for your serious sugguest! I have lived in LA for half of an year,so I know what you mean.It is really an important issue we should think about. I will discuss with my colleague there and to make sure to obey this safty rule when ask more people to test.

Thanks again!

1 Like

About JCR,our R&D team is located in Shenzhen,where produce Iphone and DJI borned. We have sales and service team in LA,which can supply best service for US customers and distributors.

My colleauge will call you tomorrow morning.:slight_smile:

Dear ESK8ers,

JCR board will begin open test. Anyone who have interest can message me.

Thanks for your support!

Let me know when you come to Las Vegas @Sparki

We will attend CES from 1.5 to 1.8,so we will be in Vegas from 1.4 to 1.9.

Hope we can meet you there.:slight_smile: