Jed Board Missing Refund - Possible scam

I’ve been waiting 10 months also…surely it will be my time soon!?

You lying piece of shit , iv been emailing you guys through all the Chanel’s but no reply only excuse I should post your reply in the email where you blush it some more stop stealing from people and refund their money give them the product , your a shame to the Eskate community

8 Likes

I recently posted on your Instagram about my refund and my post got deleted and I got blocked so Jeremy you tell me what other channels should we use to contact and discuss if you ignore all , you used people’s money and we got nothing

4 Likes

Bogan

noun

INFORMAL•DEROGATORY

1. an uncouth or unsophisticated person regarded as being of low social status.

“some bogans yelled at us from their cars”

Australian slang for a fuckwit.

@captainjez real name is Jeremy Bogan.

Nuff said.

8 Likes

Hey there. If you PM me an order number or something i can identify you with I’d be happy to follow up and get it resolved for you.

1 Like

@JohnnyS so this was a lie…? Did they refund you anything?

1 Like

This message was not directed at this individual.

So have the people that made the boa possible actually received their boards in totality? Interested party. I built a board for one of your crowdfunders because of all the delays so I would be very curious to know how many are still outstanding? Spill the beans Captain.

Not sure what you’re referring to specifically? Boa was never crowd funded.

Jed board was though.

We didn’t use Kickstarter/Indiegogo if that’s what you’re referring to.

Has everyone received their pre orders is what I’m referring to and you well know it. Wheels make you money and where did the money come from to fund the Boas? I’m sure all the people still waiting for their now very late completes would also like to know.

I’m just getting a bit sick and tired of unfulfilled crowd funded ventures taking advantage of our community and my friend you are one of those people.

Be transparent here. You have the chance.

4 Likes

Boa was funded out of pocket and not with pre-orders. The money came from me personally. Jed Boards was also personally funded by myself. I have invested considerable money into both businesses.

We have had delays with manufacturing and run into many issues, we have detailed the issues along the way by means of social media, blogs and other channels to keep customers in the loop. At no time have we set out to take advantage of anyone, full stop. Majority of the parts used in our boards are not off the shelf and had to be designed and engineered from scratch.

We are still a small yet growing company, our communication may not always be perfect, but we’re learning from any mistakes of the past and improving as best we can.

Pre orders are being fulfilled at the moment and customers will be getting boards.

1 Like

So why did you (allegedly) ban folks from your social media accounts when they asked for refunds? Process refund requests in a timely manner and you won’t have threads like this to answer to. You collected the full amount on the pretext that production has started… more than a year ago. If you don’t need the preorder money it makes no sense to hold on to your customers money. You should refund everybody until their boards are shipped.

4 Likes

See a little dichotomy?

However you crowdfund. Its still taking money before you have a product and with that kind of funding you have a moral responsibility to uphold your end of the bargain. Just do the right thing Captain Jez. I’m out. Night

3 Likes

We have only ever set out to do the right thing and that’s what we shall do. I’m out too, lots to do.

1 Like

I great idea to build boards but no clue on how to run a business…

1 Like

The only right thing you can do is to get refunds the people that you are due asap.

Also the ‘right thing’ to do would have been normal business practice of getting money from the bank to create your product not crowdfunding or kickstarter bullshit where the customer will take the hit for you. When you fuck it up or just keep their money is easier than you owing the bank so its win win for you whatever happens. I still kinda struggle to understand why people will spend so much money in these sort of transactions tho.

4 Likes

It’s been a month now and still no shipping, just the same 6 boards on your social media. What is going on???

1 Like

But he shipped some boards to customers in HK a few weeks ago. How long does it take to ship things from China to hk? I am waiting for review on YouTube.