Jed Board Missing Refund - Possible scam

Dude not even their ambassadors have boards yet. There is ZERO social media from customers. In fact if you got through weechat, Instagram, Facebook, etc you’ll see it’s the same 6 or 7 boards also If they were shipping it would be big news. There would be a photo. Someone in the world would have taken a picture of one by now and uploaded it.

Apparently they sponsored an event and didn’t rock up or pay the money for it. Terrible business practice.

I don’t understand why they are not more forthcoming or why they can’t refund the initial deposits.

Such a shame that the innovative ideas they had 3 years ago have all been beaten to market already.

I’m worried by the time this board is released USB-C will be outdated.

5 Likes

Boarder line scam…or straight out a scam…

1 Like

I think the money is gone.

1 Like

Not rocket science are…

Jeremy, I just watched your last interview…i don’t know what to say really…You certainly talk too much…about what’s good for the industry, products being fit for purpose with safety being a priority…you can’t fall off a non existant skateboard i guess. You talk about others stepping up their game when your game is what exactly? is Jedboards a scam? There aren’t any boards in the hands of those people who backed your company. Deposits and pre orders remain unpaid. When are you going to come clean? You’ve sent me so many emails promising repayment each time you go quiet, nothing happens, no transaction is ever made. How are you ever going to sell this product if everyone thinks you are a shyster?

4 Likes

Still no refund you Scammers

3 Likes

Any updates on the situation?

The latest to happen: they supposedly began board delivery to customers in asia but a radio software bug was “discovered a critical radio bug that potentially results in a total loss of throttle control”. So they grounded all shipments and won’t resume until the radio bug is fixed. I posted on their Instagram post asking if we’re being delayed by another set of 3 months but they said it shouldn’t be anywhere near that long. However in the last few days they’ve disabled comments on the Instagram so now none of the customers concerns over this latest delay can be seen. If any customers in asia that discovered the bug come forward showing the board I would rest alot easier but currently it’s still a little fishy. Unless of course these early board receivers are friends of the company or perhaps connected in some way which is what keeps them from coming forward with a preview/review.

1 Like

I think they haven’t shipped nothing and been lying non stop, scamming bastards

2 Likes

Hate to say it boys but I called it back when. @captainjez is a complete arsehole. Sorry for your loss but I have people that have lost too. Scam artist of the highest order.

5 Likes

Friends of Jed need to buy him beer and help him come clean. His lies could not last forever. I think he took all the money and spent it all on alcohol and women in Asia.

5 Likes

Super like button is needed for this post.

Guess you can’t fall off a non existent skateboard…too good my brother too good.

6 Likes

Wonder where them boas are that Bogan said were supposedly already stocked and shipping to fulfillment centers over a month ago?? I check their website every week or 2, shit’s still out of stock :rofl::rofl::rofl: Full of :poop::poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

Got a link to that interview?

We took it down given all the weirdness and uncertainty.

2 Likes

If you’re talking about the interview, it’s on Damons youtube.

1 Like

Who is damon?

1 Like

@longhairedboy

1 Like

Ok cool thanks

1 Like

I actually met these guys back when I went to Shenzhen. (Not many people actually have) I have to say …Lot of talk, little action.

13 Likes